𝙒𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙡𝙛 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 3

The bell finally rings. Stiles is free from chem. He watches as Derek shoves his books into his bag roughly before basically running out the door. A pout forms on Stiles' lips. 

Somehow he still manages to catch up to Derek again. "So, whatchya have next?" Stiles asks but he knows the answer from last week. 

Derek's pretty hazel eyes turn to glare at him. "History." 

"Right speaking of which, I'm kinda struggling and I was wondering if you could teach me. I'll pay." Stiles offers, he's lying though. He's getting perfect scores is history. 

Derek looks him over, his eyes squinting at Stiles. Stiles would like to touch the skin around those eyes, to look into them after making out. He gives Derek a thumbs up and a smile. 

"I don't know. Aren't you good at history?" Derek asks, his eyebrows furrowing. 

Stiles shakes his head, "Not good enough." He tries. 

Derek side eyes him as they walk through the hall. "I- fine." 

Stiles beams, "Great. Can I get your number then?" The other boy's step falters as Stiles asks. A frown now on Derek's face. "What? Don't like giving away your precious phone number?" Stiles teases. 

Derek frowns deeper at Stiles, who just smiles and passes Derek his phone. The enigmatic teen punches in his number and pushes the phone back into Stiles hand. The new contact is named 'Derek H'. Stiles changes it to 'Der ❤'. 

They make it to Derek's history, and Stiles can't help the complement that slips through his lips. "I like the shirt. Looks good on you." He blushes slightly, damn Lydia for making him so open. 

To Stiles utter surprise, Derek goes red and mutters a "Thanks," before walking into his history class. Stiles stands frozen outside the door. Did Derek just accept his complement? Did Derek just blush?!? He needs to go tell Scott ASAP.

* * * 

As the final bell rings and Derek walks out to his car a text pings his phone. He looks down to see an unknown number. 

Hey, Derek it's Stiles

Derek huffs at the text, amused. He saves the contact as 'Stiles'. Then the werewolf's keen ears pick up Stiles voice from across the school parking lot. 

"Scott. I'm telling you. He said 'thanks'. Thanks! That's gotta mean something right. Maybe his love language is complements. Dude I have to do it more often." 

A blush spreads across Derek's face. Damn that stupid boy. He caught him off guard that was it.

"Have you seen his car though, Scott? He could plough me into it any day."

Derek chokes, he leans against his car. Face a blazing red as he coughs. He scrambles to get into the car and drive off. He really doesn't need to hear that. Ever. Even if a small part of him wants to.

* * * 

SO YEAH. Another part done. Next one might be longer I dunno. I don't have plans and i'm going into my final year of school before college so I'll be pretty damn busy. Definitely leave a comment and vote, it helps motivate me to write. 

Thanks for reading!
Crispz