VI

ESSYNCE|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠|

ESSYNCE
|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠|

"Where you at anyway?" I've been ignoring her the whole time we've been on the phone, simply because she won't come to my basketball game tomorrow- yes I know she just left yesterday but I asked her to stay for my game and she swear she 'forgot about it!' Not saying I don't believe her but still, I'm not saying that I care if she does or doesn't come either, it's just the principle of the fact that I wanted to see my friends there, but it's whatever?

"Essynce quit ignoring me, you mad at me ma?" "Asia didn't I say stop calling me that shit? And no I'm not mad!" The irritation in my voice says otherwise if I'm being honest "okay damn, I'll just call you later when you get the strap out yo ass!" She hung up before I could respond, I know she didn't go there cause she more sassy than me?! And I'll never let nobody strap me.EVER and I'm not fucking playin.

I kept blowing her phone up, calling back to back but she either just ignored the call or hit decline on me and as much as I hate it, imma crash out so if she don't answer this damn phone or imma pop up on ha ass- she must forgot I know where she stays at? Did this bitch block me? Oh hell nah- *knock knock!* who the hell at my door, ohh it might be my stuff that I ordered!! I've been waiting for this chair to come in for weeks.

"Hey how you- oh hell nah get the fuck off my step!" Tell me why treasure at my front door, she finna get punched in that big ass head of hers "baby just listen please!" I've listened to this same sob story every damn time "i just got jealous cause y'all were talking so much and giving each other fuck me eyes-" "you have a right to be jealous- hell if we were still together you'd have the right to be worried!" She looked confused- I forgot how slow this girl is "every night I go to bed or even when I close my eyes I think of her pretty ass pussy and how much better it is than yours...so please get off my doorstep before I sock you in yo shit!" "Fuck you essynce, cause you know if I put this pussy on you that you coming back,you know where home at!" If she would've said this before I started having feelings for Asia the answer would've been yes, but now when I look at treasure I see a nasty ass skank but when I look at Asia I see a fine ass, sexy ass princess- that sounded too sweet and sappy!

"Umm no, sorry to burst your bubble but the answer would be no." Her face turned red and I swear I could see tears in her eyes "After all the shit i helped you through!! I was the one who helped you when your mama died! I was there when you tried to kill yourself! ME NOT HER!- I was the one who held you when you cried about how your stepdad raped you-" "you don't get to do that...half of the times I cried were because of you! If you loved me so damn much why you do that evil shit to me?" Me and treasure have known each other since middle school but we didn't start dating until around college, simply because I knew what type of person she was but I didn't think she'd do it to me because of how close we were, "you stole money from me treasure! You stole my car! Everybody that I meet you run them away and that was before we even started dating! You keep forgetting that you turned on me first but my dumbass kept taking you back cause I thought you'd change- you can't even tell me something that I did to betray you before I even got my get back can you?" I don't hear nothing but crickets and the birds chirping in the trees "exactly, you know it's a lot that I never thought you'd do to me but your true colors came out over the years! So fuck you for that!" I slammed the door in her face which is what I should've been doing.

That felt so good to get off my chest, I never thought she'd use that shit against me..again, I lost two best friends and a girlfriend at one time and I took her back cause I was too damn soft at the time. I'm just so sick of people leaving when I need them the most...

At this point just fuck the game and Asia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At this point just fuck the game and Asia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANASTASIA

Bruh this some bullshit, I dropped my damn phone in the toilet cause my dumbass forgot to take it out my pocket now it's just sitting in a bowl of rice "you better hope she not calling you!" "Oh she probably blowing my shit up- why are you in here why I'm taking a shit anyway?" "Cause I can and I'm bored, when you say her game was again?" She asking too many questions for my liking "At 8 so ya'll need to go ahead and start getting ready!" Essynce probably thought we really went back to Baton Rouge but we just went to a hotel downtown Jackson until her game starts,I already got dressed and I had her favorite color on, which is yellow. I look good as fuck!

It's supposed to be a surprise but she probably gone smack the shit outta me cause of what I said earlier about her having a strap in her ass! I swear I been laughing at that all day

"I wish both of y'all would just grow up and admit y'all like each other- well you act like you in love but you know what I mean!" "Marco you always putting in your two cents, shut up and worry about that girl you got pregnant!" He just rolled his eyes and walked out the bathroom- why the hell everybody wanna be in the bathroom with me? "Ryah can I see your phone so I can call her?" "Yeah boo!"

It rung about 3 times before she answered "h-hello?!" Is she crying "mama what's wrong?" "Why you care?!" I figured she'd be difficult "Essynce don't make me pop up on you, now tell me what's wrong?" "Treasure came over here-" "I'm on my way" I hung up and grabbed my phone out the rice "I hope this bitch turn on!" "What's going on with Cece!?" "Do I need to pop a bitch?" I wish they'd shut up real quick "I'm finna go back over there!" "Hell nah you not going by yourself?!" "Myah chill out, I'll be right back!" I washed my hands and made sure I had everything on me. "I'll be back! Imma text ya'll when I make it there!" "Okay, you better fucking call us or we'll pop up!" Myah always tryna fight somebody.