I

ESSNYCE GRAY|JACKSON,MS📍|

ESSNYCE GRAY
|JACKSON,MS📍|

"Cece you bringing yo ass with me, I don't care what you say!" "God damn treasure, you don't understand I don't wanna leave the house!?" Me and treasure been together for 3 years now, and I really don't see how?

She cheated on me so I cheated on her, so now we just go back and forth- and she trust to get mad when she finds out I slept with somebody else, like girl you cheated on me first! I'm not even bothered that she cheated on me cause I was finna break up with her anyway when it happened- and the only reason I'm even still with her annoying ass is cause that pũssy could drown a damn fish, it's the best part of my day.

"You never leave the house with me, you always with yo cousin trell!!" "Cause I actually like being around him- you know what fine where you wanna go!" I don't have time for this shit tonight, I hope I find a fine ass bitch or something tonight.

"I wanna go across the bridge to Louisiana!!" Is this bitch out ha mind? "Ight bruh- but I'm driving!" She drive like a damn turtle and I need to stop and pick my cousin up, cause if she think I'm riding with just her in the car she out her damn mind "okay, I already put the stuff in the car so we can leave now!" God please help me not to hit this bitch in the mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANASTASIA  DEVYN|BATON ROUGE, LA📍|

ANASTASIA DEVYN
|BATON ROUGE, LA📍|

"I'm looking for the hoesss!!" "You the most sassy stud I've ever fucking met!" How am I sassy? I'm still a damn girl "bruh whatever, how long we gone be at this party anyway?" "Until I get tired, you rode with me remember!" See this why he my least favorite cousin "excuse me, one of y'all know where I can get some liquor?!" This stud and I'm guessing her girlfriend walked up to our little section "umm we got some, y'all can sit with us if you want?" See- this nigga too damn friendly "thanks bruh-" "I need to go to the car, can you come with me!?" She think she slick, she probably just wanna fuck!

"No, you'll be Ight" well damn it's pitch fucking black outside "baee!" "Treasure I'm trying not to embarrass you, but you been getting on my nerves all night- and didn't I tell you not to call me that shit no more?" Oh so her name's treasure. We all just sat there passing the blunt around "I'm so sick of you being mean to me-" "and tell me why I'm mean to you!" Treasure went quiet, hell I'm nosy, I wanna know what happened?

Treasure got up off the couch walking away "it's about damn time...." She mumbled under her breath I'm pretty sure she forgot she was sitting here "I'm Marco, these my friends riah, Sean, Myah, tray and my cousin Asia" "you can call me Cece or essy...my bad for that-Ooo y'all got another blunt?" She already looked high as shit "you sure you need some more? Cause you look gone as fuck" she looked at me like I said something wrong, "imma need something to put me to sleep for the long ass ride home!" "Here, I'm done with mine you can have it...where y'all from anyway?" Myah spoke up "I'm from Jackson but treasure from Vicksburg- thank you!" She took a long ass pull from the blunt holding in the smoke before doing a ghost. I'm not gone lie she fine as fuc- hold the hell up, I do not go that way at all!

"Here, you left your phone in the car!" Treasure came back and we introduced ourselves to her too, I can tell she full of shit off the bat. "You from down here asia?" My name sound good rolling off her tongue- girl shut the fuck up! "Yeah, born and raised- this your first time down here?" "Nah" out the corner of my eye I could see treasure giving me the stank eye, now I'd hate to hurt her feelings right now "you do stud for stud?!" I damn near choked on my drink "bitch hell nah, the fuck is your issue!!" She bout to get fucked up- I'm gay but not that damn gay! "Treasure why the fuck would I fuck someone that's dressed like me?- no offense cause you actually are pretty as hell- but you sound dumb as hell!" Hell you pretty too- let me shut up "well it's not my fault you fuck everybody you come in contact with, y'all giving each other the fuck me eyes-" "first of all you sound dululu as fuck, secondly it is you fault cause you fucked my best friend in our bed after us being together for 2 years!!" Ooo baby the tea is getting hot!

"Essynce!! That was a year ago and I was drunk!!" "Bitch you don't even drink, and I'm honestly not mad about it no more, I just fuck off on you so you can see how I felt!!" They both was standing up in each other's faces as much as I need excitement and wanna see them fight, right now it look like Cece would put a hole in that girls ass "hold up, yall just chill out!" I had Cece by her waist and Marco was standing in front of treasure "Essynce I could put yo ass in jail if I wanted to-" "bitch I can put yo ass six feet deep!!" Oh hell nah, I heard the word jail and I refuse to go back to that bitch.

"Aye chill out bruh, come on let's step out!" I gripped her arm dragging her to the backyard "you Ight?" "Hell nah, she do this bullshit every fucking time I talk to somebody- even if it's a nigga!!" I scrunched my face up, that's just nasty "I'm not riding back home with that girl- if I do imma choke her the fuck out!" This girl got anger issues don't it? I'm not gone lie at first she was irritating as fuck even though she wasn't doing nothing, but I think we'd make good friends.

"You can come home with us if you want,I'll just take you home in the morning?" Yea yea I know that's a 3 almost 4 hour drive I'm not stupid but my girl look like she going through it, "no offense but all of y'all stranger's-" "you took a blunt from a group of random people, you might as well trust us!" She so damn high it's ridiculous "touché, I'll see if my cousin or something can come get me though..." "it's Ight, I haven't been to Mississippi in a minute anyway?"

"We ready Asia-" "actually I was gone bring Cece back with us until in the morning!" "That's cool, we ready to go!" I grabbed my jar and grabbed my drink finishing it off.

"Come on let's go ma"