VII

Double update since I can't sleep😂

ESSYNCE
|𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲|

I thought I'd be over that shit by now- I know you can never get over being raped, but here I am sitting in the middle of my living room crying because of what a worthless ass bitch like treasure said, I've never told nobody what happened to me as a kid and as I was growing up other than treasure and that's only cause she was my best friend at the time, but for her to turn that shit on me and use it against me for the second time in a year is crazy. "ESSYNCE! Essynce open the door before I kick this bitch in!" I don't even know why she came, she obviously don't give a fuck about me- this bitch!

"Why the fuck would you kick my door in!!" "I asked you politely to open the door- tell me what's wrong!?" I don't wanna tell her cause all she gone do is use that shit against me and run off "baby what happened, did she put her hands on you again-" "she just brought up some old shit that happened to me as kid...I don't wanna talk about it" she closed the door- the best she could since she kicked the bitch in "I'll go by Home Depot and get you a new door...stop crying ma, you too pretty for that!" She wiped my tear's away and it just made me feel some way, I don't know why I feel like this towards her so quickly "I was abused as a kid...and my mom died from a car accident when I was 9, me and treasure were friends before we started dating since middle school so obviously I told her a lot of stuff cause she was the only person I had at the time! When we got together- which was little while after we graduated high school she started to change, and then last year I caught her and my ex best friend in bed together and I took her back, but every time we argue she use my past against me!" I didn't even realize I was crying until she pulled me in her arms.

It's not that I still have feelings for treasure- cause I don't! All she was good for was pussy in the last two years of our relationship, it's just the fact that at one point I was so in love with that girl and I lost myself overtime because of her, just for her to treat me like a piece of shit and cheat on me over and over again, I didn't cheat on her until she cheated on me after the 5th time.

It just hurt cause I trusted her with something that nobody else knows and she just keep using it against me "I'm so sorry baby...I really am- you coming back with me tonight?" "Please...I'm sorry you had to drive all the way back..." she just laughed a little while rubbing my head "I was still in Mississippi, I just went to a hotel in Jackson cause we were gonna surprise you at your game- and I was gonna call you back after I hung up but I dropped my phone on the toilet!" Oh so she had me in my feelings for no damn reason, I'm not gone lie that was sweet of her- "oh my god you got my favorite color on!!" She look fine as hell. "Thank you..but I already talked to my coach a little while ago and I'm not playing tonight..."

The room was silent but it was a comfortable silence, but I could tell she was debating on saying something "I had a psychopath ex, she almost killed me twice and locked me in a basement for a month...she raped me the first week and never stopped until I finally got ahold of a phone and called the cops....so I promise you I'd never use that shit against you love, I swear" hold the fuck up- she acting like I'm not supposed to say much about what she just said "we can get into detail another time, but go pack you a bag so we can go back to the hotel" she got up off the couch walking to the back room with me.

I feel so peaceful when she around, it's like when I'm alone my mind roams to places I hate...to memories that make me feel like I can't breathe anymore. I have nightmares every time I close my eyes- well I did beyond met her "you know my real name so can I know yours now?" "Nope!" I smacked my lips walking to the other side of the room "please, please, please-" "Anastasia...Anastasia is my real name and I hate it, happy now?" "That's a pretty name!!" Now I  got multiple options on what to moan- never mind.

"Anastasia and Essynce...we both got some pretty ass names!" That mean we gotta give our kids unique names now! "I ordered the door they should be here in the next hour..you ready?" "Yeah!"