VIIII

ANASTASIA|𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫|

ANASTASIA
|𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫|

"You sure you alright, cause I can stay longer!" "Asia I'm good, y'all been in Mississippi for a week now" shii I'd stay longer if she asked, but I gotta go back to Baton Rouge today for...reason's that I'll talk about later, but I really do wanna stay with her "actually can we go in and talk real quick?" I know them nosy mutha fuckas probably tryna hear what we saying any damn way "yeah?" I wonder what she wanna talk about- I hope she don't have another crazy ass ex.

We went back in the house and I'm kinda glad we did, cause for one it's hot as fuck outside, for two I left my favorite jacket on the couch and I also wanted to be alone with her a little longer, "what you wanna talk about?" "Can you promise me you won't tell nobody about what I told you a couple days ago? Like don't tell a soul!" Who the fuck I look like to her- "why would I tell anybody something that you trusted me with?" "Just say yes or no Asia damn!" Lord I'm a changed woman "Essynce I would never tell anyone anything about what you said to me I promise, now I'll be back down here next week but call me if you need anything?" This is so crazy cause Essynce tries so hard to give off this tough stud vibe but she's sweet as apple pie and soft as a pillow "okay, call me when you make it home?" "You know I will" I was finna turn around but the eye contact wouldn't let me and neither would fat ma-

"W-why you staring at me?" "Why you staring at me!?" We were so close I could hear her breathing unevenly, I couldn't help but to kiss her and when I tell you her lips were so soft, I could tell it caught her off guard but she started kissing me back adding tongue. "Mhm- wait-they still outside!?" A string of saliva was there as we pulled away, I really don't give a fuck about them being outside-hell they in my car! "I-I don't care!" She kissed over my sweet spot "well you should, I'll walk you out" whew lord, I thought I was supposed to be the dominant one not her lil ass- well we the same height but still!? "Why you still standing there? Come on!" Cause my lil ass scared the fuck!?

She grabbed my arms pulling me out the door with her "I'll see you next week right?" She grabbed my neck and I'm pretty sure I saw Ryah take a damn picture "y-yeah- yeah umm on Monday..." my heart is in my ass right now, "you look nervous? You okay baby?" "I'm good, can you let go of my neck now!?" I had one of my hands around her wrist.

I just really don't feel like hearing them dumb asses teasing me the whole ride home "sure- oh there's a party in Jackson on my birthday, I wanted to see if y'all would go with me?" "You know I will!" She finally let go of my neck, now I can breathe freely without feeling like my heart is in my pussy, Ian even gone lie I got a lil bitch submissive in me but only for the right person, and the way I just let her grab me by my neck like it was nothing tells me everything I need to know. "Imma call you In two hours and you better answer the phone- and I'm not playing!" "Okay, damn!"

I watched her go back in the house before getting in the car, "Oooo Asia got choked outtt!!" "Don't take it that fucking far Ryah!" Who got choked out cause is wasn't me?! A little wet- maybe but never choked out! "How much you wanna bet y'all will be together before your birthday!?" "I think they already fucking the way that eye contact was!" I'm starting to think Marco a lil fruity "shut the hell up bruh!" "If you letting her strap you down, ain't nothing wrong with that!?" They make shit so weird sometimes.