Oʀɪɢɪɴs: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚘

🐺🦇𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅🦇🐺
🐺🦇𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛🐺🦇

The seas was more violent than they have ever been since i began, it was like they where trying to stop me from making it to the new world. I lost two good men to a lightning storm so the journey was slower than expected.

Three months it has been like this but i am not giving up, i have a promise to keep to the woman i love. Another freak storm came through and almost took out my second ling boat with our supplies, i looked up in the sky to see a face in the storm clouds that strangely  looked like Mikael but i shook my head and continued on to my destination.

🐺🦇𝙰 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛🐺🦇

I finally made it to the new world and the rest of my Vikingir pulled the long boats to shore while i jumped off it and was met with my closest friend Elijah, we hugged each other then parted.

Elijah: Andrew my friend, look at you. You are the spitting image of your father.

I smiled at him and patted his shoulder while i looked around for a specific blonde that i longed to see, Elijah smirked at me while he said.

Elijah: If you are looking for Freya she is near the white oak on the outskirts of town, just follow the main path down the center of the village, it is on top of a hill you can't miss it.

I smiled at him and patted his shoulder then turned to my Vikingir and said.

Andrew: You listen to Elijah until i get back....

They all nodded as i began to walk in the direction Elijah told me, i made it to the base of the hill and took in a deep breath and started to climb the hill. Once i got there i saw Freya in a white dress andi heard her praying.

Freya: Oh Odin, please bring me the one i love here safely....

Andrew: He has answered your prayers my love....

When i said that she turned around as once she saw me she clasped her hands on her mouth and said through her hands.

Freya: ..... Is that really you my wolf?....

I smiled at her and walked up to her and took one of her hands and put it on my chest so she could hear my heart beat while i said.

Andrew: It is really me my love, i am here...

She had tears coming from her eyes as i brought her into a warm embrace, it felt like we were the only ones in the world in that moment until i heard someone clear their throat. We turned without breaking the embrace to see Klaus standing there with his usual smirk on his face as he said.

Klaus: Well, well, well, Andrew Eivorson. It has been a long time my friend.

He said as i parted from Freya to clasp hands with my second close friend. After we separated i said.  

Andrew: Look at you Klaus, you have gotten taller...

I ruffled his hair and went back to Freya putting my arm around her waist as we all made our way down the hill to the village. Once we got there  i was Ester and Mikael standing near the longhouse with little Henrik in her arms and Rebekah next to her while Finn and Kol stood next to their father.

Ester had a smile on her face while Mikael had a frown on his, i was confused until Klaus whispered to me.

Klaus: Father thought he would be the Jarl, he was not pleased that and i quote "A snot nosed kid as a Jarl would be disastrous".