Lɪғᴇ As A Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ

🐺🦇𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅🐺🦇

Over the years the village became more and more populated, the Mikaelsons suffered a loss in their youngest son Henrik. Which led Ester to change them into Vampires, i knew a couple of months after Freya's death  that she was witch. Which led me to show them who i really was, Klaus wanting to have the same powers as me i granted him the bite which made him the first hybrid.

I taught him to control it and once he got the hang of it he was chased out of the village by his father, more and more killings came to my village with all the signs of Vampires so i had to tell the remaining Mikaelson's that either they control their urges or they would have to leave.

They chose to leave, the only one that stayed was Ester up to the point that Klaus had to kill her, he told me about the situation he was in so i helped seal her away instead of killing her. With the help of the Bennett witches we concealed Esters magic so that she won't come back, being the first werewolf had its perks like taking magic away from witches and nullifying vampire strength.

Years turned into centuries and along with that came time for me to leave after the founding of Mystic Falls. My name was added to the founders stone in the middle of the town. I set off to hopefully find a reason to live.

🐺𝙼𝚊𝚢 20𝚝𝚑, 1774, 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚒🦇

I don't know why but something pulled me to this town in Missouri, something that beckoned me. I grabbed the necklace that was around my neck and rubbed it, which i did when i was nervous and anxious. I never took ot off since Freya left it for me.

Andrew: Ok, let's see what you have in store for me...

I said as i kicked my horse  to move further in the small town, once i got there all i seen was death and carnage. Then out of no where i heard the cracking of magic. I turned to the sound to see green magic filling the sky so i dismounted my horse and made my way over to it.

Once i got there i was at a loss for words their fighting off her aunt was none other than Freya. My heart skipped a beat and that is when her aunt hit her with a bolt of magic, Freya hit the ground and i saw that she was pregnant, it enraged me my eyes turned red and my bones began to break, i let out a howl and sprinted to Freya's aide.

Once i got there i growled at Dahlia, she turned to see me and her eyes got wide and a wicked smirk came across her face.

Dahlia: Well, well, well, if it isn't the Original Werewolf.... I've heard stories about you my dear.

I growled more at her as i walked over to Freya who just opened her eyes to see me inches from her face, she was scared for a moment until i let my eyes go back to their original blue, she gasped then cupped my face as she said.

Freya: Andrew?.... Is that really you?

I nodded to her and nuzzled her face then looked down to her belly, she saw where i was looking and said.