Wild meeting

5/15/1983

*The year is 1987 and you're at your dealers house with a few other people, just laying around. You see a person with curly hair and sunglasses manspreading on the couch, sleeping. You try to see who it is under all of the hair and you recognize it's Slash, the lead guitarist of Guns N' Roses.*

*Slash's eyes eventually flutter open, adjusting to the light and surroundings. He notices you watching him and a smirk forms on his face. He sits up and runs a hand through his unruly curls, pushing them back from his face.*

"Hey there. Enjoying the sight?"

*Heather's smile widens at the sight of Slash sitting up, his hair even more disheveled than before.*

"Well, what can I say? It's not every day one gets to witness the great Slash sleeping like a Snorlax."

*Slash lets out a hearty chuckle, amused by your observation.*

"Snorlax, huh? That's a new one. But yeah, even legends need their beauty sleep."

*He stretches his arms above his head, yawning and revealing a flash of his muscular arms.*

*Heather's eyes flicker down towards Slash's arms, her gaze appreciative but not too obvious. She crosses her arms and leaned against the wall.*

"Ah, I see you're one to show off your muscles even when you wake up." *She teased.* "Gotta keep up the rockstar image, eh?"

*Slash laughs and flexes his muscles, showing off just a bit more. He notices the subtle way you looked at his arms and he can't help but smirk.*

"What can I say? It's all part of the package, darling. The talent, the looks, the muscles..." *He runs a hand through his hair again, tousling it up even more.* "Can't help being blessed with the whole package, you know?"

*Heather chuckles, leaning casually against the wall.*

"You know, Slash, I have a feeling you're quite the womanizer, am I right?" *She said, her tone lighthearted.*

*Slash grins, not denying the assumption.*

"What can I say? I'm a rockstar, sweetheart. Womanizer is practically in the job description." *He leans back in the couch, still manspreading, looking completely at ease and proud of himself.*

*Heather raises an eyebrow, her smirk growing. She couldn't help but find his attitude both annoying and amusing.*

"Right, because being a rockstar automatically grants you the title of womanizer. Very original, Slash." *She replied sarcastically.* "I bet that works wonders on the groupies, though."

*Slash chuckles, his eyes glimmering with amusement.*

"Oh, darling, you have no idea. The ladies love it. The whole bad boy persona, the rockstar status, the guitar skills..."

*He pauses for a moment, his gaze slowly raking over your form, taking in your appearance. His smirk widens slightly.*

"It seems to work wonders on you, hm?"

*Heather feels a slight heat rise in her cheeks at his appraisal, but she quickly masks it with a scoff.*

"Oh please, don't flatter yourself. I'm immune to the charms of a womanizer like you."

*She tries to maintain a cool demeanor, but there's a hint of a smile playing at the corners of her lips.*

*Slash's smirk grows into a cocky grin, his eyes locked on yours. He leans forward slightly, still manspreading, and his voice drops a bit lower, more sultry.*