57

"What do we plan to do to punish them?" Taehyung started the conversation after making sure that his lover was fast asleep, after giving the sweet one dinner and medicine.

"Just reply in the usual way, my hands are itching to torture them," Jimin answered, clenching his fists tightly.

"Me too, in fact I've wanted to beat him up since yesterday," said Jungkook, gritting his teeth in anger

"In a week, we'll punish them in a week."

"Don't be too harsh, remember...one of them has another innocent life in her stomach," said Seokjin warningly, and they all nodded in understanding.

"Where is a suitable place to punish them?" Hoseok asked

"Warehouse behind the school, and make sure Yoongi doesn't know about this" Namjoon answered

"Arraseo..."

A week passed, and all that time the sweet one was whining and asking to go home. But no matter how hard he begged, his lovers still persisted in their stance and in the end today he was able to go home

"Wear this, the weather outside is quite cold" painstakingly, Hoseok put 3 pairs of coats on the sweet one little body so it wouldn't get cold, don't forget to put a scarf around Yoongi's neck, making him even more adorable.

"Ugh...this is hot," Yoongi whined, but Hoseok ignored him, remaining focused on tying the scarf around his lover's neck.

"Don't refuse, this is all for your own good," Hoseok said when he saw the sweet's one sulking face.

"Kajja, the others are waiting for us in the parking lot"

Yoongi nodded, took his last lover's hand and walked out of the hospital.

After arriving at the parking lot, his other boyfriends were waiting beside a fairly large car that they had rented to go home.

"Let's go" said Seokjin, and one by one they entered the car with Seokjin's position next to the driver, then the second seat was Taehyung, Yoongi Namjoon while the back seat was Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok.

The journey home was filled with the usual small talk, occasionally interspersed with Yoongi's annoyed whines because Jungkook was teasing him from behind by pulling his scarf up until it covered his face,

"Kookie, shut up!" the cute one snapped, and Jungkook just laughed and continued to tease him which made Yoongi annoyed

"Hyungie help~" he begged Seokjin

"Don't tease him Jungkook! If he's angry, you're the one in trouble too," scolded Seokjin, looking sharply at his youngest brother

Jungkook giggled a little then nodded, following what his oldest hyung said. He's also afraid that if his lover gets angry with him, then he won't get a kiss...

"Mianhae...darling," Jungkook whispered, kissing the back of Yoongi's head, while the sweet one just remained silent because he was still annoyed.

After an hour's journey, they finally arrived at the sweetheart's residence. They deliberately drove it to the front of their house because they were afraid that something would happen to their beloved.

"Do you want to go in first?" Yoongi offered

"No need sunshine, we'll just go straight home"

"Arraseo, be careful"

"Hm, don't be too tired too chagi. If you feel cold, quickly put on warm clothes, layers if possible so you don't get cold," said Jimin.

"Yes, Jiminie..."

"Okay, I'll go home first, annyeong"

Yoongi nodded, waved at them and then went into the house he had left for more than a week.

"I really miss you, bed," he muttered as he lay down his tiny body on his favorite bed.

"And i still feel the same, comfortable..." he continued, and because of that comfort, he was sleepy and ended up falling asleep on his stomach.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Bangtan, who had just entered the house, had to be annoyed because the two people they hated after their father were there, who else if not the second wife and their child who were now sitting relaxed in the living room with their father.

"Why are they here?" asked Jungkook coldly

"From now on, the two of them will live here" answered Woobin, making the six of them glare in disbelief and clearly not agreeing.

"What? are you crazy huh?! We don't want to!" Taehyung shouted, glaring at his father who was sipping his coffee.

"Whether they want it or not, they will stay here. Appa deliberately so that you can have a good relationship with each other"

"On good terms? with this bitch? in your dreams!" Namjoon said in cold tone, making a teenager who is none other than the woman's son upset because of his words.

"Watch your words Namjoon-ssi, my eomma is not a bitch!" he hissed

"Jinjja? So, what should we call it, Kang Daniel-ssi?" Seokjin exclaimed with a flat face, but there was a teasing expression in it which made the teenager surnamed Kang even more emotional, he got up and immediately threw a fist at Seokjin, which shocked them all.

"Yyak! what are you doing damn it!”

Bugh!

Jungkook punched Daniel in the face in return, causing the teenager to stumble backwards

"Daniel!" Mina was shocked and approached the child

"Are you okay?" she asked worriedly, and Daniel nodded slowly

"Oppa, it seems like they don't like us. We'd better go back," said Mina looking at Woobin

"No, you have to stay here, dear... this is also your home."

Hearing that, the six of them chuckled weakly and then glared at their father.

"OK, if that's the case, we will leave this house," Hoseok said.

"No! none of you can leave this house without my permission!" Woobin stressed, glaring at his children.

The six of them clenched their fists, without saying anything they left there and went into their respective rooms.

Brak!

Jimin closed the door to his room tightly, rubbing his face roughly because he was furious with his father's decision.

"Damn it! You crazy old fart!" he said, then lay down on his king size bed. Closed his eyes, trying to calm himself.

Not much different from Jungkook, the teenager was even in a mess because he punched the wall. Even the things in his room were messy on the floor because he slammed them to vent his emotions.

His breathing was ragged, his hands were blue from punching. His gaze wandered around, taking in the condition of his room which was so messy with broken glass everywhere from the flower vase he had thrown. And his smile suddenly appeared when he saw a black doll key chain given to him by his lover.

He came closer, then took the key chain and gripped it tightly. Indeed, this was the only thing that could calm him down.

"I'll see you tonight," he muttered, then lay down on the bed, and closed his eyes while holding the key chain his lover gave him, ignoring the pain in his hands and also the blood flowing from the soles of his feet due to the broken glass that had been stepped on.

Hallo~
Vote and comment pls!
Next chapter?
Tbc.