64

Eunwoo could only remain silent, looking at his friend who was now lying helpless on his hospital bed. The doctor's explanation that night really made him sad and in disbelief, that the cancer cells in Yoongi's tiny body had now entered stage 4. That's really fast, isn't it...

He slowly grasped the cold hand, then rubbed it gently there.

"You stubborn bastard! I told you to do chemotherapy, look, your cancer has entered stage 4," Eunwoo was annoyed with teary eyes.

"Don't you dare leave me, Yoon-ah," he whispered.

Soon, his closed eyelids began to open slowly, blinking slowly to neutralize his vision.

"Sunbae..." he whispered

"Yoon"

"Woo, where are they? I-I have to explain everything," Yoongi said hurriedly, getting up from the bed

"Yyak! Why did you pull out the IV?!" Eunwoo was shocked when his best friend immediately pulled out the IV that was stuck, and now there was even a drop of blood on his hospital blanket.

"I-I have to go see them woo, I have to explain everything...t-they misunderstood" he quickly got off the bed, but when he stepped on the floor his body swayed to the side and luckily Eunwoo caught him.

"No! you have to be here yoon"

"No, I have to look for them...I have to_

"MIN YOONGI!!"

Yoongi jumped when Eunwoo shouted at him, his body frozen in disbelief. Eunwoo, who realized this, immediately hugged Yoongi's tiny body

"sorry...please don't be like this, doctor told you to stay in bed Yoon, please pay attention to your health hm" said Eunwoo

"No woo, I have to explain everything...I-I don't want them to misunderstand"

"But you're not allowed to go anywhere Yoon-ah, just wait here, hm. Let me look for them"

"Aniya, let me chagi. You're just here to look after Yoongi," said In Hyeop

"Are you sure?"

"Hm, let me bring them here" replied In Hyeop

"Sunbae wait!"

The movement to open the door stopped, In Hyeop turned back and saw Yoongi's pale face.

"When you meet them, please don't talk about my situation...I ask you for help," said Yoongi

"But, they have to__

"Please sunbae..."

In Hyeop rubbed his face roughly, then turned to his lover who gave a small nod there.

"Arraseo.."

After saying that, In Hyeop left Yoongi's room to go to Kim's residence.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, at Incheon International Airport, there were six teenagers waiting for their plane which would take off in 30 minutes.

They were just silent, watching the people passing by at the airport carrying suitcases. Their minds were still on what happened last night, where their lover kissed their half-brother. Is Daniel also his lover?

They shook their heads, trying to erase the events of last night that made their hearts ache. Trying to focus, looking at the people passing by.

In Hyeop pulled his car next to a luxurious house, which was none other than Bangtan's house. He came out and stood in front of the towering gate guarding the luxurious house.