𝟯𝟴 | sam an dean winchester

you and the boys were at the hotel room that you checked into because there was case, so y'all decided to check it out to see if it was you're type of hunt

you and the boys were at the hotel room that you checked into because there was case, so y'all decided to check it out to see if it was you're type of hunt. And as sam an dean went to check it out you stayed back at the hotel to study to see if anything weird was happening and you had found some thing that you looked up but as the boys came back to hotel that started acting weird and you looked at them and asked if they were okay.

but you called bobby up to see if he knew what was happening with the boys and he said that they were under some kind of spell thingy, and as you an bobby were sitting there while asking them what had happened and all they can remember was getting a spell casted on them and now there acting out the way they are with each other.

As bobby left to go study to see what he could do to help the boys and as you stayed all sudden sam went on to his laptop and sam found out that dean he gone on his to search up his favourite site ( you get what i mean his favourite 😉 )
and sam wasn't happy and told him to stay off he laptop and dean started laughing while walking back into the bathroom to finish what he was doing.

the next day you had woken up and heard a knock at the door and you answered it and told bobby to come right in and he did and then sam and dean came busting through the doors and dean started complaining back his car and how sam had done something to it because of what dean was using he laptop for. And as you stood up sam and dean came close to each other and then all sudden sam and dean started wrestling on the bed and then you just started laughing at them because this was all too funny and them just being there childish selfs that you loved.

bobby figure out what was happening and then sam and dean went back to there normal selfs and you left the hotel and one to the next mission.

____________________________

literally loved this episode 😂

but then yet who can ever choose there favourite episode of supernatural because all the episodes are to just too good right.

but supernatural forever holds a special place in my heart and forever will 🫶🏻

Jared and Jensen will forever hold and be in my heart i love them guys to death and i just love love them so so much!

sam and dean winchester will be in my heart forever & always no matter what i just love them more then anything 🤎