[1] - Predetor.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ???┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

???
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You've made yourself a name in Teyvat.

You are one of the most wanted criminals of all Snezhnaya, a highly feared assassin.
You started off as a soldier at the Fatui army, and easily worked yourself up in the ranks with your impressive strenght, agility and especially, your brutality.
You didn't scare away from finishing your enemies in the most gruesome way, you even found pleassure in doing so, the thrill of taking someones life.
Truly, a hound out for guts.

Eventually, you became a raging killer machine, to the point you stopped caring who exactly came your way. Once you are in the fever of battle, you'd become unstoppable.

Your bloodlust made you lose your spot at the Fatui one day.
You where risking your life for Snezhnaya every day, slaughtering enemies one by one without mercy like they wanted you to, and now you where discarded?
You got yourself into a blind rage before, not attacking your enemies only but also your comrades.
The battlefield wasn't the only place you'd envoke screams of fear and pain, but also in private settings. Your patience was thin, and your way of resolving arguments was by force.

After leaving the Fatui, you became a lone rogue, but that didn't stop you from doing what you're best at, killing.
You are an assassin for many years now, cleaning up for whoever pays you, no matter how small the price.
You just needed stock to slaughter to satisfy the urge.

Over time, you learned, becoming a truly professional murderer.
Your impressive skills allowed you to kill high-ranking people around Snezhnaya, some of them even your old collegues.
You didn't try to hide your identity neither. You were always wandering, so noone could find a place to ambush you.
One could only tell you where a soldier from the armor you're wearing, but what made everyone freeze whenever you came across them, was your mask.
A mask that would burn itself into the nightmares of anyone who laid eyes on it.

Now, the time had come for the one true Captain to deal with the mess. Il Capitano himself was after you. He'd seen the fear in the eyes of soldiers whenever your name was mentioned, and as a former soldier yourself, you had become his personal mission. This was something he intended to handle directly.

You knew Capitano's rigid sense of discipline and justice. It was no surprise that he would eventually step in himself.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
One day
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You where wandering around the border of the ledyanyye pereulki at night, an especially dangerous place for Snezhnyye citizens. This place was filled with crime, so barely anyone dared to run around in the dark here.
You couldn't deny that you where one of the people any normal person would beg to avoid encountering at night. Even fellow criminals didn't bother stepping in your way at all cost . . . except, costumers.