[2] - Proposal.

Soon, Capitano strikes the first blow, the force of his sword crashing into your blade like a hammer against an anvil

The sheer power sends a violent vibration through your entire body, rattling your bones and leaving your arms stinging with pain. But the pain only sharpens your focus, your grip tightening on your weapon.
It doesn’t scare you . . . it fuels you. Even if you know, deep down, that you have no real chance against him, that flicker of doubt only strokes the fire within you like a masochistic urge you never got to experience before.
You refuse to back down.

Capitano doesn’t let up neither.
His onslaught is unrelenting, each swing of his blade faster, heavier, and more precise than the last.
You dodge and weave, relying on your agility to stay alive, narrowly escaping strikes that would have cleaved you in two. You could tell he was enjoying chasing you, when he could have beaten you in the first minute if not less.

His blade whistles through the air, grazing your skin, but for every step you retreat, you feel the familiar feeling inside of your stirr.

The heat of battle rises in your veins.
The icy air caused by Capitano's cryo around you bites at your skin, but it does nothing to cool the fever building in your mind.
Your breath comes in sharp and ragged, adrenaline pounding in your chest like never before.
Every time you parry Capitano’s blows, you feel your muscles scream in protest, but it only serves to heighten your senses.

It’s not enough to just dodge. The thrill of the fight claws at you, urging you forward.
The rare primal feeling, the bloodlust so unbearably strong that your body was thriving in arousal . . .
You grin wickedly, your breathe shaking with need.

' Kill him '
the voices in your head whisper, a dark and eager chant.

The thought hits you like a shockwave. You want to kill him. No . . .you need to kill him. No matter what. No matter how long it takes.

With a manic laugh, you charge at Capitano, your gunblade clashing against his sword in a shower of superconducted sparks.
The force of his defense pushes you back, but you press on, the weight of his blows only driving you to swing faster, and faster, and faster.

Each strike you land may be deflected, but it feeds something within you . . . a hunger for more. The bloodlust sears through your mind, clouding your thoughts with the intoxicating thought:
' Kill him. '

He had come here to crush you, to deliver justice to the monster he must have created, but instead, you’re fighting back.

Each strike you make, each wound you endure . . .
Pain is no longer a deterrent . . . it’s a companion.

You’re no longer just surviving . . . now, you’re hunting.

You shift back from Capitano, taking the very second of him being distracted to load your gunblade with ammunition with impeccable speed, before pointing it at him and shooting.
Your weapon creates an electric blazestorm, the hall echoing with the clinging sound of the bullets hitting his cryo sword.

Capitano was fast, but for once his size and strenght became a disadvantage.
You breathe heavily, and once all your ammo was spent you lower your weapon, staring at Capitano's stumbling form.

One bullet hit him . . . You hit him. You shot the strongest man alive right into the stomach.
The realization feels so undescribably good you almost came.

". . ." Capitano slowly gets back on his feet, holding onto the bleeding shotwound.
He lowers his weapon as well, letting out a deep groan "You suprise me, Y/N."

Your manic smile fades away, as if you snap back to reality from the mention of your name. You where so detached from everyone around you that hearing your name was nostalgic.

"Certainly, I was expecting less from you. It turns out you are a highly capable soilder on the wrong path."
Capitano continues, not a hint of pain in his barritone voice.
Your face contorts in annoyance underneath the mask, trying to get the man's point. All you cared about now is to get the satisfaction of taking him down, and it was quite obvious.

"I wish to learn more about you, 'Guthound', therefore I have a proposal to make. I can tell you wish to kill me, so stay near me. I can observe, you can attack."

". . . ?" You tilt your head slightly, thinking about Capitano's words.
Observe you? What are you? An exotic pet? Then again, being around someone as fascinating as Capitano sounds interesting. You could get all the opportunities in the world to farm blood, until eventually killing The Captain.
This might be your chance for some action, and if you get bored you'll just leave right?
"Fine" you grin in amusement "I will stick around."

You let out one last chuckle, before the exhaustion and wounds get to your body . . .