[3] - Shattered.

Your vision flickers, your sight blurring as you blink, trying to hold on to consciousness

Your vision flickers, your sight blurring as you blink, trying to hold on to consciousness. But your body betrays you, dragging you to the ground.
Staring at the ceiling, you take heavy breaths, your body trapped in a strange mixture of pain, tiredness and lust.
The pain that your wounds and exhaustion caused you slowly become more evident as your adrenaline tunes down, reminding you of the harsh fact that this battle was yours to lose from the very beginning.

Even through your blurred senses, you hear the slow, deliberate approach of Capitano. His presence, imposing as ever, now with it a faint coolness that almost feels soothing on your overheated skin.

"It seems your thirst for battle exceeds the limits of your strength." Capitano's voice cuts through the silence, commanding and detached, making you look at his towering form weakly.
Your eyes struggle to focus, actually, they were the only part of your body you manage to move.
The sharp breaths of Capitano mingle with the persistent drip of blood from the electrified shot in his stomach while he walks.

"You were enjoying this, weren't you?" His voice drops, laced with something you can't quite place. Still, not even his words could prepare you for what he would do next.

The pressure comes suddenly . . . Capitano's boot against the aching hard buldge in your pants, pressing down with slow, deliberate force.
"Ngh-!" You let out a strained moan, the forceful pleassure caught you off guard so much your whole body jolts up painfully.

"I am familiar with warriors like you. Thriving in cruel excitement to the point of sexual arousal." He continues, his tone charged with a hint of twisted fascination and disgust.
He continues the slow torment, your body betraying itself further as your pulse races, heat flaring despite your pain.
You grit your teeth, your breath stuttering as you spread your legs further with the little strength you have recovered.

You are so sore that the tiny bit of pleassure his moves give you were enough for your body to crave more, your hips weakly grinding back against Capitano's boot.

Your head is spinning, still on the verge of unconsciousness, but the sensation of Capitano's heavy boot moving along your lenght is keeping you awake.

It's giving you a kind of satisfaction you never had before, and of course it has to be the first Harbinger giving it to you.
Somehow, knowing it is Capitano giving you this twisted pleassure turns you on even more.

"You're a waste." He spits with disappointment, pressing down especially hard on your crotch.
"Ah!" You let out a suprised moan, arching your back involuntarily.
What's been an attempt to hurt and degrade you only made you reach your peak.
You widen your eyes, staring at Capitano with a surge of shame, while you feel your warm cum soaking your pants, your how exhausted dick twitching inside it's confines.