Chapter 2: Thou Shall Not Defy Sir

It was easier said than done for Amy to try and get some rest with the incessantly annoying beep of the heart monitor and the tightening of the blood pressure cuff, which made her want to slip her hand into her panties and rub herself to orgasm. However, she knew that doing so would ultimately cost her a punishment, not just from Eric but Christian too. Still, after all the nights she'd spent in this hospital with Michael or her other ex, Andrew, watching over her, she would never get used to it.

     It didn't stop her from at least trying to get some sleep though. Turning onto her right side, she reached up to find the light switch but gave up searching for it after all of three seconds, letting her arm fall back at her side as the cuff tightened on her arm. She moaned softly, biting her lip, her heart quickening instinctively. Okay, maybe Christian was right. She was masking her arousal with fear and maybe a little embarrassment too.

    When the cuff released it's hold, she relaxed, shut her eyes and tried to settle in. About half an hour later, she found herself drifting off to sleep. She barely got in a wink before the sound of footsteps caused her to stir. A weary groan of debate rose up in her throat just before something smooth and lightweight dropped onto her head. Another groan escaped her as she opened her eyes and reached her hand up, finding a distinctly familiar Fedora hat on her head. "Eric?"

    "That's 'Sir' to you, Amy."

    She quickly turned and looked over her shoulder, seeing who else but her Dom, Eric Masters, standing there. "Oh..." She said. "S-Sir."

    "Hey gorgeous." He leaned in, pressing a kiss to her cheek then the curve of her neck, abruptly pulling back with a scowl. "I see someone removed your collar, granted it wasn't me."

    With one hand holding onto the brim of the hat and the other going to her neck, she turned onto her back to face him. "Uh...yeah, I guess they did."

    "Christian told me what happened. That's the last time I let him use you for a lab demonstration." He shook his head in disbelief. "Stupid."

    Amy's eyes widened in horror then narrowed in vexation, offended by his remark but more than that, dreading what Christian had actually told him. Obviously it hadn't been that bad, because he hadn't killed him yet. He must have saved both of their asses yet again. "It wasn't his fault," she argued. "I volunteered. My medical fetish, you know."

    He scoffed. "Please, that's no excuse. Besides, I'm the one you should be playing doctor with. You scared me half to death. How you feeling?"

    She groaned and shifted against the mattress, exuding a yawn. "Tired, sir. Sore and tired but I'm okay."

    Eric turned his head and looked closely at her heart monitor. "Yeah, it seems like you're stable and your vitals look good. So does the rhythm of your heart."

    To witness him observing her and hearing his choice of words, she couldn't help but moan and smile softly, growing a little wetter under her gown. "Mmm...so doctor, you're still my gynecologist?"

    His eyes lit up with a smile as he leaned in closer. "Always." Her heart soared as his lips captured hers in a passionate kiss. His smile grew brighter against her lips, more than likely due to the heart monitor picking up speed. She opened her mouth wider to deepen the kiss, throwing one of her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a hug. "Sounds like I got that heart racing again," he murmured in his smooth silky voice.

    She feigned a small smile, even though he couldn't see her at the moment. Looking over at the end table, she saw a rather large bouquet of red roses sitting there and her heart warmed, knowing straight away that he had brought them for her. Damn it! Despite her strong feelings for Christian, she couldn't seem to fight the ones she still had for Eric. He had introduced her to this new world and while he had caused her a lot of pain, he had also given her incredible pleasure.