The Forgotten Visenya

Born amidst the blood and sorrow of her mother's tragic death, Visenya Targaryen was a shadow in the halls of the Red Keep, the daughter King Viserys never wanted. His heart hardened by grief, Viserys turned away from the child who cost him his beloved queen, leaving Visenya to be raised by her sister, who became the mother she never had.

Ignored and underestimated, Visenya grew wild and untamed, her temper as fiery as the dragons she was born to command. With silver-white hair that glowed like the moon and eyes so pale they were almost grey, the maesters whispered that she was destined for blindness, but her sight was as sharp as her tongue. Raised alongside her nephews, Visenya defied the constraints of her gender, wielding a sword as fiercely as any warrior and flying above the clouds on her dragon, Silverwing, whom she claimed in an act of youthful rebellion.

Yet behind her rebellious exterior, Visenya was a creature of contrasts—her heart pure and unyielding, her love for her sister unwavering. The people adored her, seeing in her a reflection of the mother she never knew, a symbol of innocence draped in white. But within the castle walls, she was a force of nature, outspoken, unpredictable, and always courting trouble.

As the storm of war brews and the Dance of the Dragons begins, Visenya stands at the side of her sister, ready to burn those who would see their family torn apart. Sent to the North to forge an alliance with the formidable Cregan Stark, Visenya must navigate the treacherous waters of politics and loyalty, all while struggling with her own wild nature and the expectations placed upon her.

In a world where power is everything and blood is thicker than water, Visenya must carve out her own path, not just as a Targaryen, but as the dragon she was born to be. *The Forgotten Visenya* is a tale of love, loss, and the fire that burns within those who refuse to be forgotten.