Chapter 22: Luo Wusheng Announcement

"Wh— What did I just see? Di— Did the Five-Colored Tribulation Lightning just shattered!?"

"What kind of Artifact is that? How can an Artifact have such terrifying power!? Not even a High-Grade Artifact can launch such a powerful attack right!?"

"Did the Demon Sect Holy Saint just ascend to the Nascent Soul Realm? Did an 18 year old Nascent Soul cultivator really appear!?"

"It's ridiculous. I've been cultivating for 80 years and I'm still only at the Foundation Establishment stage— This kid is truly terrifying."

The onlookers were still too shocked by what had just happened to approach the Demon Artifact Pavilion, but they were all discussing it with different expressions.

However, some people expressed their doubts.

"Something's not right— Although I've never seen anyone shatter the Five-Colored Tribulation Lightning, it shouldn't be considered a failed tribulation. Why doesn't he seem to have any changes in his aura?"

"Exactly. Isn't it said that when a newly ascended Nascent Soul cultivator opens its eyes, there will be a golden light shining all over? "

"And why didn't the two Golden-Ranked members of the Six Gate Bureau question him? Aren't cultivators forbidden from crossing their tribulations in the Royal City? Are those two Nascent Soul stage cultivators afraid of this newly promoted Nascent Soul cultivator?"

The scene became more and more chaotic.

But Miss Kirin and Night Crow did not try to stop the chaos.

Because as someone who knew the truth behind them, they felt even more confused by the onlookers.

"How can that Artifact be a mere Middle-Grade Artifact? Even the High-Grade Artifact, the 'Falling Shadow Blade,' bestowed by her Majesty doesn't have such terrific power!" Night Crow's voice was somewhat flustered.

Miss Kirin, on the other hand, chooses to remain silent.

"Just now, that attack definitely had the power of a Nascent Soul cultivator's single strike. Even a normal cultivator who had just entered the Nascent Soul stage would have been severely injured after taking such a hit! I've never seen such an exaggerated Artifact before! I guess only a national treasure like the Divine Artifact [Human Emperor Sword] could enable a Golden Core cultivator to unleash this level of power, right?"

Night Crow's mental state was a bit unstable, and even his self-proclaimed title had changed.

But Miss Kirin still had a seemingly indifferent expression, as if she was thinking about something.

"Why don't you say something, Kirin? Are you scared silly because of that Artifact power? It's okay if you do, I understand your feelings..."

This time, Night Crow didn't get to finish his sentence.

Miss Kirin glanced at him lightly, then looked at Luo Wusheng who was still hovering in mid-air.

"The Demon Artifact Pavilion... it seems, they may really rise up."

......

At this moment, Luo Wusheng, standing in mid-air, fell into a brief moment of contemplation.

'Well... What kind of gift should I give to Bai Xiaoyao for the second condition? Since she's a girl, how about a pair of black stockings? But she always likes to wear white clothes every day, so maybe white stockings are better instead?'

But soon he returned to his senses from his contemplation.

"Damn, i almost forgot about the more important business..."