Chapter 15:- Will Ragini Choose Laksh????

It was two days later when everything went fine without any disturbance. Ragini and Ahaan went to the office; Ahaan dropped Ragini off at the office and went somewhere else, while Vikram was alone at home, sharing his grief.

"It has been four years, and this day has come again—the day when I lost my granddaughter and daughter together. Mishti, you still blame him, but it wasn't Ahaan's fault? The time just didn't support her; the timing was wrong. He came that day, but I know he was late," cried Vikram, pouring his heart out as he remembered that day.

**Past conversation:**

"Papa, where is Ahaan? Ishu is not responding; she has a very high fever," cried Mishti.

"Mishti, Ahaan is on the way. He must be coming. Just keep calm. If you panic like this, who will give Ishu courage? Don't do this," said Vikram, crying and praying that Ahaan would arrive on time.

As it was going, Vikram and Mishti were still waiting for Ahaan, but Ahaan hadn't arrived, and his phone was out of reach.

At this moment, Mishti was regularly checking and keeping track of Ishu's health, but after a moment, Mishti broke down. Vikram was in shock.

“Papa, Ishu is no more,” said Mishti, shocked. Vikram was also horrified to hear it.

She was having panic attacks and crying her heart out. The fact that her 5-year-old daughter wasn't in this world was breaking her, breaking her every second. She cried her heart out while Vikram supported her. At that moment, Ahaan entered, and he was also shocked. He was about to go to Ishu, but Mishti stopped him.

“She is my daughter! My daughter! Because of you, she is no more! I told you she wasn't well today. Don't take the car and go out of the house, but you didn't hear me, Ahaan! You didn't hear me today! Just because of your stubbornness, my daughter is not with me!” said Mishti, shouting at Ahaan and crying louder and louder.

Ahaan was also crying. After the 13-day ritual, everyone was still shocked and sad. Ahaan tried his best to calm down Mishti, but she didn't.

"Mish, I know it was my mistake, but please understand that," Ahaan tried to speak.

"Stop calling me Mish. The day my daughter died, I also died for you, and you are no longer in my life. Forget that Ahaan you ever had an elder sister. Now I am leaving," said Mishti angrily shows her pain and ignores Ahaan's pain.

Ahaan felt guilty, wondering why the hell he went and why he didn't listen to his elder sister for once. Maybe his little lifeline would still be with him.

Past conversations end.

"That day when I lost my Ishu, I lost two more people: my daughter Mishti, who was like my left hand, and my son Ahaan, the chirpy Ahaan who used to find happiness in everything. He was the one who used to smile naturally, not to hide his pain. People say both hands are important for a person, but my left hand is not present in my life, whereas my right hand is himself so broken. How will he cure my pain?" Vikram spoke to the picture of these four together, smiling, and maybe he won't see this smile ever again, according to him.

His hands were trembling and shaking, and he was still thinking about Ahaan and how he would be.

Meanwhile, Ragini was busy in the office and lost in her thoughts.

"Where is Ahaan? Why didn't he come to the office? What happened?" thought Ragini as she pondered. Suddenly, her phone pinged with a message. She looked at the message and frowned; it was from Laksh, asking her whether she would meet him or not. What came to Ragini's mind, she didn't know, but she texted a "yes."

After a while, a person came into the office and handed a box to Ragini. As Ragini looked at the box, she saw it was a beautiful black short dress. She had never worn this kind of thing before, so she was contemplating whether to wear it or not.

In the evening, Ragini went to the place where Laksh had called her. She was wearing a simple red kurta and arrived at the location, which was completely dark.

"Laksh!" Ragini shouted to try to spot him, but as she was calling out, the lights turned on, and the place was beautifully decorated.

As Ragini turned around, Laksh was sitting on his knees, and the air was filled with light, romantic song tunes playing in the background.

"Ragini, I know I did very wrong by you. You have suffered a lot because of me. I know it was all my fault. I don't know when this happened or how this happened, but I have really developed feelings for you. I will be happy with whatever your decision is; I will accept it. But from the bottom of my heart, I am saying this: I love you, Ragini. I love you very much," said Laksh, showing guilt in his eyes.

Ragini, who stood still, didn't have any emotion in her eyes. She didn't know what to say; she was just standing there, and tears formed in her eyes. She didn't know what she should say or not.

Her heart pained because the one she suffered for a lot was him, and sharing his love for her brought her even more tears. She was standing there, still.

"Ragini, I will be happy with whatever your decision is," said Laksh, pain in his eyes as if he knew the answer, while Ragini just looked on.

**************************************

So here is the new update. Hope you all liked the update and if you liked the update do vote and comment down your views regarding the chapter. Thank you so much for giving your precious time to my story.

If you have any ideas do share it with me. Thank you again.

**************************************