Who Will Reach For The Cores...?

(A/N: Before I continue this... I just want to know that, I don't know how to write Azure Lion in this. So, correct me if I'm wrong about how I wrote him. Hope for your consideration, thanks.)

______________________________________

Tao: "Who... Who goes there...?"

Nezha: *Grits* "Azure Lion..."

As he said the name, Azure comes in the damaged doorway in the sanctum, his purple eyes glowing in blue aligned to the Core he had.

Azure Lion: "It seems you have what I was looking for... Lotus Prince."

Nezha: *Hides It In Defense* "I won't hand it over to you..."

Azure Lion: "Oh, come on... You know, you and I came for the same thing. So, what if... You give the two Cores to us and we'll be on our way."

The High Lord glances both at Nezha and the Brotherhood in an uncertain gaze.

Nezha: "..." *Glares*

Azure Lion: *Sighs, Summons His Sword* "I'll take that as a 'no', then..."

Nezha: "If you want it, you're gonna have to got through ME!"

Then the fight began...

(I'm too lazy to write a fight scene between Nezha and the Brotherhood consisting of Azure Lion and Yellow Tusk.)

And as they grew weary, exhausted even... Azure then unleashes the power from the Second Core, using it on Nezha but then he blocked it using the First Core. The two were now on par with the power of the Cores, one blasting to the other while the other shielded himself from it. Nezha then saw something he wishes he didn't see, a crack forming in his left forearm. Realize that he need to use the full power of the First and Third Core to deflect the blast towards Azure Lion. And so, he did... Causing the sanctum to be flashed in a blinding light.

Tao: *Comes Out Of Hiding* "Lotus... Prince...?"