Fly, You Fool...

Tao: *Comes Out Of Hiding* "Lotus... Prince...?"

The High Lord of Cidar City calls out to him by title as he stood there almost idly. As Tao began to move closer albeit distancing himself a bit, he let out a small gasp as he saw something white on his face... It's almost looked like... A crack had formed.

Then... In the blink of an eye...

He fell...

Tumbling down to the carpeted floor like a pillar come crumbling down. And there... He had falter, completely.

Tao: *Shaky Breath* "No... Y-you can't be... You mustn't falter like this...!"

Azure Lion and Yellow Tusk were in a slight surprised as they saw him rendering unconscious. Which made them realize, they now have the Cores to themselves. Little did they know that the Cores aren't with Nezha... Just as Tao was about to beg him to get up, He hears him muttering albeit faint.

Nezha: "Find..... The.... Mon... Kie... Kid."

Tao: "...? What...?"

Nezha was then rendered unconscious. Yellow Tusk then carried his body on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Before they depart to the Celestial Realm however, Azure Lion looks at the High Lord and said to him.

Azure: "Thank you, mortal... For tracking down this Celestial for me. But if you were to tell them about me, you would face the consequences."

Tao: "..."

Then, as Tusk prepares to make a portal to teleport, they disappear in a flashing light, bringing the unconscious Nezha with them.

Tao: "No... Wait...!"

But it was too late...

They disappear as the light blasted off towards the ceiling. Tao can only stood there and watch as the light flew through the sky with his eyes flicker in a mix of shock and despair. As he was about to walk, he felt like he kicked something. He looks down and saw...

Tao: *Gasp* "The Cores...! They're... Fused...?"

He asked himself as he saw the two Cores were now became one, now laid on the ground in front of the High Lord. That hit him... They didn't know that Nezha didn't had it with him. Now, he has it with a mortal like Tao himself. He's in a dilemma on what to do... Whether to ignore or not to ignore Nezha's deed. With a deep breath, he finally made a decision. He picked up the Core, put it on the belt of his robe. He walked up to the doorway and saw that his guards had been knocked out by Azure the moment they've arrived. He then went to the unconscious guard and grab his cape. He puts it on as he leaves the ruined sanctum of Cidar City. One of the remaining guards of the City noticed him.

City Guard: "My Lord, where are you going...?"

Tao: "Somewhere... I need you to keep an eye on the City in my absence."

City Guard #2: "Why...?"

Tao: "I'm going somewhere... Where no one knows what I'm going to do. Keep this private... Okay?"

City Guards: "... Yes sir."

He then put the hood on as he leaves the sanctum. He walked through the streets of the city, unbeknownst to the villagers.

He now know what to do... Which is a bit simple yet hard for him to complete.

He must find the Monkie Kid.