A Hooded Figure Runs Astray.

Somewhere within the forest, lies a camp. Where Sun Wukong, the Monkey King along with his successor, Qi Xiaotian aka MK the Monkie Kid and his friend, Long Xiaojao aka Mei Dragon, his two father-figures Pigsy, Tang, and therapist blue demon Sandy. They were all doing fine in midst of hiding from the humans. MK, on the other hand, somewhat zoned out. He must've thinking about his new friend, Nezha, who oddly took long enough to come back. Maybe he went on another adventure or maybe... He got in trouble to the point where he can't come back.

Sun Wukong: "Hey, there Kid... You okay?"

MK: "Hm...? Oh, yeah... I'm okay. Just... Waiting for Nezha to come back."

Sun Wukong: "Oh, him? Pshh! Don't worry, he can handle it himself. Besides, he knows how to solve some problems he has to encounter."

MK: "You sure...?"

Sun Wukong: "Positive..."

Then, Macaque's voice come out in every direction around them.

Macaque: "Well, if I were that Flower Boy in most situations, he can't get out, he'll be surrendered completely."

He then comes out in his Shadow Portal through the branch in one of the trees.

Sun Wukong: *Slight Annoyance* "What do you want, Macaque?"

Macaque: "Oh nothing..." *Climbs Down* "Just thought I would welcome our new guest to you guys."

MK: "New guest...?"

Then out of Macaque's another Shadow Portal is Tao, his cape is still on but, his wrists were tied in ropes infront of him.

Macaque: "This guy has something we seek." *Looks At Tao* "Go on, explain to them..."

MK: "Wait, wait, wait! What's going on...? Why is he here?"

Tao: "Are you the Monkie Kid...?"

MK: "Well, yeah... Why?"

Tao: "Are you friends with the Third Lotus Prince?"

MK: "Why and how do you know about him?"

Macaque: "This..." *Throws The Core To Wukong*

Sun Wukong: *Catches It In Time* "...! It's... Orange?"

Tao: "He has found the Third Core and used it, along with his Core. Making it combined into one."

MK and Sun Wukong: "...!"

Sun Wukong: "You better explain to us once we take you to camp."

Tao: "...I will."