Chapter 1: Standby

"I can't believe we're on standby in Otheon!Why are we not looking for the bombs?"I said,hand on my hip as I looked at Bakugo,Midoriya and Todoroki."I can't believe I'm saying it but, the cat is right.We're sitting ducks while we could be out kicking some ass"Bakugo growled.While I wasn't too fond of being referred to as 'The cat' I didn't mind Bakugo agreeing with me.The reason he called me the cat is because of my quirk.I was born with cat ears and a tail, curtesy of my mom.My quirk is most commonly known as 'Hellcat' which is just a flashy way of saying I'm a cat.While that side was from my mom,I also inherited stretchy limbs from my dad.Not all my limbs, no no that would be too easy.The only body part that actually stretches is my tail, which is really inconvenient.Sure, I can kick major ass but I don't see much point in having a stretchy tail.
"Endeavour said we have to stay out of trouble, I think he'd be pretty pissed if we went looking for the bombs"Midoriya chimed in.I love that guy but he's too good for his own good, if that makes any sense.

We walked through the streets,looking around."I mean, let's face it, there's almost never any crime in Otheon"I growled, resting my thumbs in my belt."Will you quit your whining?Im trying to focus!"
"Ah yes, so much focus required to watch the crime less streets of Otheon.Get real Bakugo, it's like watching paint dry"I smile sarcastically.What I said was very true, there was hardly anything to focus on but the unbearable itching at the base of my tail, so conveniently beneath my suit so it would be weird if I scratched it.I mean can you imagine me, Fumiko Chisaka, having to explain 'oh I'm not scratching my ass I'm itching my tail',I think not.

Just then, two men raced out of a jewellery store with a case.I raised my hands in the air in relief "Oh my god, finally!Some action!"I sigh."You and Deku take the left, we'll take the right"Bakugo grinned.Me and Midoriya nodded, tailing one of the men.