Boss?⚠️🔞

Goodnight future sa gf ko...

While we were in a middle of a meeting, Miki discreetly placed her hand on my thighs. It seemed like she had something to say but dint want to draw attention to it.

"Miks... wag dito" sabi ko naman pabulong.

Once the meeting was over, i sent my best friend yves a photo of me in a black,white,red bikini so she'd help me to choose the best one to wear for the upcoming trip Miks and i had planned.

However, instead of sending it to yves, i mistakenly sent it to Miks without realizing it.

Yves how about this is this perfect for me?
*sent image*

I looked at my phone twice and i was shocked ny my mistake, i rushed to her office to try and distract her before she could see the message. Unfortunately, she had already seen it by the time i arrive.

[my hawt manager 🥵❤️]

: yves how about this, is this perfect for me?

*sent image*

                   :🤤 waw so hawt naman ni miss mam

                   : grrrr 🥵🔥

          * Miki saved your image*
_________________________________

MIKS!?

"Shh wag ka sumigaw mamaya mapano pa tayo dito"

"Bakit hindi mo pa dapat sinend sakin kanina? Bakit si yves pa kailangan ipakita"

Ano ba pake mo miks 💅🙄

"Ang hot mo don miss mam bagay mo naman lahat basta mas bagay kasakin" at bigla naman nya nilock yung pinto.

Miks wag dito may makakarinig saatin dito anytime!?

"Then we'll make it quite😉"

I lifted Maraiah and placed her on the desk so i could kiss her. I immediately kissed her before she could even kiss me first.

We removed each other's clothing, and i had no control but to remove her bra and immediately began to touch Maraiah's breast.

As i was rubbing her nipple making her wet and make her hard, she began to moan.

"Ugh~ miks you're making me wet and hard"

Wala pa tayo sa kalahati Miss Maraiah

Luhod and open your mouth...

She quickly stood up and obeyed what i ask her what to do.

I pulled my manhood out i gave her a playfull slap using my manhood.

She spat on it before she could put it inside of her mouth

"Fuck maraiahh!!"

While she was doing her session i accidentally exploded on her face.

"Miki naman eh ung make up ko oh tapos pinutok mo pa sa mukha ko, may amats ka ata ah"

Oops sorry i cant handle it eh hehehe. I quickly took a napkin to clean my mess, oh ayan okay na??

Ops hindi oa tayo tapos😏 i said.

I carried her but this time i quickly slid it inside of her while supporting her from my arms. I pinned her to the wall and i started to hump faster.

"Ibang iba ka talaga miks~~~"

She instantly moand and that moan was her loudest one if ever heard, i guess she's really enjoying it, but then i covered her mouth so that we wont get heard.

Ingay mo Maraiah marinig tayo dito while i my phase was going faster and repeat.

As we reached in our climax i accidentally exploded inside of her

Shit shit shit, i panicked

"Anyare miks bakit ka nagaalala?"

Sorry miss mam sorry sorry hindi ko Namalayan na pinutok ko sa loob, im so sorry.

Diba gusto mo naman gusto mo naman manuntis diba? I said.

"Gusto ko miks pero wag naman ngayon😭"

Im sorry Mariah try natin mag pa check up soon okay and you can take pills if....?

"Its okay miks ill try to figure out soon. Bat mo kasi nilabas sa loob wala pa namang tayo binuntis mo agad ako"

While i was embracing Maraiah to help us calm down, we heard one of our office mates knocking   On my door, reminding us that we had another meeting and that we were already late. Since we were still undressed, we hurriedly get back to change and went to the quick meeting we had scheduled.

*********************************************
When we arrived home, Sammy came over right away to check in on us and ask how our day at work had been.

"It was good anak we're tired nga eh kanina"

"From work mommy?"

Yes yes from work sammy what did you also do from school hon?

" we did art class todayy!! Our teacher asked us to draw anything and be creative and guess what i drew? I drew the three of us"
_________________________________

2:30am

I cant barely sleep because i cant stop thinking our hot sessions between me and miks had today. And also the reason why i cant sleep because i kept worrying about the possibility of me becoming pregnant by Miki. I know its not
that hard to determine right?, i really want to have a child of my own of course and miki. However, i feel unprepared since I haven't officially responded to miks to be her girlfriend, despite her having courting me for quite sometime.

Obviously im just waiting for the perfect timing to say yes to be her girlfriend soon. We also bought a pregnancy test earlier just to be sure.

Well here it goes nothing.......

Author: well 853 words lang tayo muna kasi antok na antok nako guys kaya tutuloy ko na chapter 11 tomorrow. Malayo layo pa tayo guys medyo mahaba haba etong story na toh pero like i said ill try my best:) and also i hope you like the new title of the story pero don't worry walang nag bago sa story ko dito.