Chapter 16: freedom🔞

No buts miks. I promise na babalik ako para sainyo okay alagaan mo muna srili mo kinaya ko naman yun nung wala pako diba, wag ka mag palipas ng gutom baka mapano ka, si sammy rin alalay mo lang sya lagi okay? Mas kailangan ko muna bumalik sa aamin para mag recover sa lahat. I promise you love... babalik ako i just need.. freedom muna.....

Its been 2 years since umalis ako para mag pahinga sa lahat. No contact with Miks, or even my friends manga kapatid ko lang nakaka alam lang sakin kung nasan ako at ano nararamdaman ko lagi.

Kasama ko lagi Therapist ko kung saan man kami pumunta nanjan sya parang kapatid ko na din sya,

His name is Clyden pogi, matangkad, moreno pero not my type.

Si Miki parin ang lagi kong iniisip sa utak ko

I have 3 days left para bumalik sa manila para bisitahin sila Miks at saka sila.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Clyden: So Mariah can you summarize all the things you did during your healing process and the freedom you've took?

I took a deep breath.....

I went to visit my mom and dad. To tell them everything i was feeling so i could lighten the weight of my chest.

I wandered alone, I traveled just by my self, and tried to rebuild my self once again. Every step i took was an attempt to heal, to find in the chaos i had been feeling for so long.

There were moments of doubt, moments of I wasn't sure if i was strong enough to continue, but i kept moving forward. With each passing day I realized that healing isn't about forgetting the pain. It's also by learning each step you take.

I allowed myself to feel everything the hurt, the loneliness, and even the small victories, slowly, i began to recognize the person i had lost along the way.

Hindi madali, but i knew deep down that i was getting closer and closer to rediscovering my strength and purpose.
.
.
.
.
.
.
" wow you've learned alot Maraiah, im-speechless"

Thank you

"Thank you for what?"

Thank you dahil nandito ka din para bigyan ako ng advice lagi, tinutulungan mo rin ako sa pag akbay ko sa buhay. Diba that's your job to make your clients feel better and relieved?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skipped

Miki's pov

Its been 2 years since I haven't heard a single news about Maraiah, not even once of all 2 hears has passed.

Know i gave my ceo position to my cousin Enzo,
It was the best decision ive ever made because i could focus building my self and my career which is the band of course.

There this One time i met this girl at this one bar, shes just like Maraiah they way she acts but hindi parin sya.

As i went close to that girl i was shocked to see Maraiah up close.

Shuxx? Panaginip lang ba to? Maraiah?

She went closer and closer to my face then she kissed me.