Chapter 13: Choosing to love you(🔞)

*flasback*

"Kung bindi mo kayang gawin that's fine but im making your life miserable Mariah"

Those words he said have left a lasting impact on me for life. I had no choice but to just go through with it.

Sa totoo lang, i really didn't want to use her just to get Mr,lim get arrested, especially since he didn't commit any crime at all especially Ken is trying to sue him that he killed his brother which is not true. I invested the whole thing, the truth is Mr,lim have all the fingerprints on the used weapons during Ken's brother's death on that night.

The footage i found shows Mr,lim defending himself to avoid being stabbed by Ken's brother at the hallway. When Mr, Lim managed to get the knife out of his hand I pointed it at the man. Leaving Mr, Lim's finger print on the weapon. I knew something was wrong when Ken finally showed up in action he used all his power to push Mr, Lim to out of balanced, which led to the man getting stabbed.

After that Ken wasn't done he picked up Mr, lim at banged him towards the wall and that led him into amnesia and nothing could remember so that Ken would sue him that he killed his brother. "Kuya.. please tulungan moko dito please.."

On the footage i just saw ken standing there watching his brother die, he didn't even think of helping his brother, he took the knife out of his body and giving it towards Mr,lim and made sure that he actually killed his brother. Since ken was in full black clothes with gloves  so that we wont get any of his hand prints on the weapon. I managed  to see this person if i could see his face on the footage.. and there it is. It was ken this whole time.

End of flashbacks
________________________________

After me and i had a quick talk with ken outside the venue i hurried to go back to the event and not knowing stella was waiting from me outside.

"Maraiah san ka ng galing?"

Wala may kinuha lang sa car namin emergency lang kasi. Tara na baka hinahanap na tayo doon.

"Maraiah alam ko hindi ka okay-" before she could even say a word inunahan ko nalang sya.

Okay ako stella meron lang ako ngayon kaya masakit puson ko.

"No Maraiah hindi ka okay. Nakita ko yon at narinig ko lahat. Alam ko na lahat kung bakit ka ganto lara lang arrestado si Mr,like sa pag patay sa kapatid ni ken. Alam ko na dati pa na kayo ni ken noon pero ayaw mo lang ipakilala saamin kasi alam mo na hindi sya para sayo sis. I connected all the dots and to investigate everything, alam ko na sa umpisa na may balak gawin sayo si ken na ipagawa nya toh sayo para lumapit ka kay miks at arestado si Mr, lim."
_________________________________
Everything she said was true. I ended up crying infront of her because of how intense of pressure im feeling right now mostly the situation between me and Miks, i really dont know how to tell her everything, i have the feeling that she won't forget about what i did. I didn't even think about how foolish i was just to make things work with Ken and try to learn to love him.

Mahal na mahal ko si Miks, sya ang nag paramdam saakin kung pano sya mag mahal and she's always been there for me always. Sya ang first true love ko na ranasan, pero kay ken hindi ko naman talaga gusto sya sa una pero na pressure ako ng parents nya pakasalan at mahalin sya habang buhay. No choice ako noon kasi sinabi nila sakin kung mamahalin ko si ken ng tama titulungin nila si dad sa hospital bills nya noon.

Pero sa pahabang "relasyon" namin ni ken unting unti sya nag iiba, he's been abusing me when he's drunk or mad, sometimes i make small mistakes he makes it into a big deal and try to hurt me.
_________________________________

Im sorry stella, hindi ko na alam kung anong gagawin ko kasalanan ko lahat to stella i cant.

"Tutulungin kita Maraiah, tutulungin kita mag report sa police about sa case na nangyayari ngayon. At hindi mo kasalanan Maraih si ken lahat nag plano ito, ginamit kalang para magawa ung balak gawin nya. We will arrest him quickly as possible no later or soon we need to get this over with."