Chapter 1-Thoughts

———————————————————————

~EDITOR'S NOTE~
|
v

Hello! I'm not that good with writing stories shared out to the public, I don't really write stories that much at all... But I hope that this story catches your eye, I will update it frequently, but I may go on some quick breaks here and there. There also might be some grammatical errors and situations that some people may be uncomfortable with, so I will put warnings at the start of the story!
(The characters might also not match their EXACT personality and canon character, but remember that this is an AU! A STORY !!!!)

Have fun reading this, and enjoy!

This chapter includes: Profanity

———————————————————————

~SPROUT'S POV~

———————————————————————

Cosmo and I are currently on a supply run for the rest of the team, just the two of us since nobody else wanted to "risk their lives" again.

Bullshit! I have done this multiple times, ya get used to it after a while. Glisten is always doing his makeup, Shrimpo hates the runs in general, and I don't even want to go on a run with Finn under ANY circumstance. I prefer staying near people I'm close with, Like Cosmo. He's really the only one I ever talk to on a daily basis, besides when I'm having an argument with Vee, or... Arguing with Dandy over the prices of his items, or... Arguing with-

...Okay. I argue a lot.

But that doesn't mean that I'm not a-
"SPROUT!!"

I flinched and yelped as I looked back down at Cosmo, who was standing in front of me with his signature pouty face on. I must've daydreamed again...

"Whoops, sorry, Cos! I-I think I just dozed off."
"Well, uhm... did you hear what I said?"
"I said I dozed off. Ya think I heard what you said?"

I saw Cosmo back away a bit and clench his elbow, causing me to smirk and place my hands on my hips.

Gosh, he was so cute when flustered.

I waited for him to respond since he always took longer to when I made a comment on something.

"P....Probably not? Well, I-I was just saying that we should be careful on these floors from now on! There's a lot more twisteds than usual, and machines..."

Classic Cosmo. Always so paranoid. I swear, he is just adorable when vulnerable!

I couldn't help myself from ruffling his head and rolling my eyes at the fearful pastry boy. "We won't get hurt as long as I'm here, Cosmo. Just stay out of sight from those guys, and we'll get out safe and sound!"

"...Yeah, we just gotta stay away from their view! I-I needed that reassurance..."

My motivation must've soothed Cosmo since he quickly firmed his posture and smiled up at me, making my ego boost a bit at the visible inspiration from him.