Chapter 13

Y/N's POV: 

"jayje what should we watch?" I say flipping through the movies on Netflix. "umm, don't listen looks like it could be good". 

"you and your horror movies jay" I press play on the movie as JJ snuggles up next to me with a bowl of popcorn.  She is snuggled up into my side with her head resting against my chest. I softly run my fingers through her hair feeling her take a deep breath allowing herself to melt into me. 

I love it when Jennifer lays on me, she is normally more dominant toward me but now and again she is the more submissive one. I love fucking her when she is less dominant because of the way she sounds and looks when she is acting like a little whore for me. Don't get me wrong I love the way she fucks me but something about listening to her moan my name and feeling her tremble because of me could make me cum without even being touched. 

I slowly slide my hand out of her hair placing it on the top of her hip. After a few seconds, I completely get up from the couch and pull her shirt over her shoulders throwing it on the floor before pushing her shoulders back so she's lying on the couch. I grab the waistband of her pants and slowly slide them down eventually pulling them off and tossing them behind me. 

I spread her leg slowly keeping eye contact with her the entire time. her eyes are staring back at me full of lust. I slowly run my hands over her thighs as I kiss from her hips up to her chest before hovering my lips over hers slightly brushing them against hers but pull away quickly when she goes in for a kiss. She loves it when I tease her but I can tell she's getting increasingly frustrated that I'm not giving her exactly what she wants. 

 "Y/N please" JJ pleads as my hands move up between her legs pulling on the edge of her shorts to give me access to her dripping wet pussy. I slowly move my fingers to her clit beginning to rub on it. 

JJ lets out a slight moan before I pull my fingers away from her clit quickly shoving them into her wet folds. I pump my fingers in and out of her at a fast pace as she grabs my face kissing me hard. I love hearing how good I make her feel. her moans are seductive and loud. I can tell she's being louder than normal and I know it's because we both know Emily is sitting at the top of the stairs listing to me fuck Jennifer. 

"Fuck Y/n i'm gonna cum Don't stop baby" I speed my fingers up a bit as she moans my name and cums all over my fingers."

we are almost done with the movie when Emily walks into the room. "what?" Jennifer says with anger in her voice. "So I assume Y/N told you what happened then." I don't even turn to look at her in red in the face and my blood is boiling. If I try to talk about this with her right now it will not end well. "No shit she told me, Emily. You are in so much trouble, so much trouble you can't fuck your way out of it this time." I get off the couch and walk into the kitchen, "I'm not dealing with this right now". 

I can hear JJ and Emily in the other room as I grab a glass of water.

 " I am hurt by what you said and you didn't even say it to me. It's the audacity to even consider her as an option for that position that makes me so upset.  what makes it worse is I looked into her and she has a track record of being let go from companies after it was reported to H.R. that she was having inappropriate sexual contact with coworkers in the workplace. look at me in my eyes and tell me you didn't know that about her already Emily, I fucking dare you. You do extensive background checks on all of your employees and always call previous employers. You knew and you thought we wouldn't find out.  That's a bunch of bullshit and you know it too. Were you planning on fucking her Emily? Were you willing to throw away your home, and your family, all for some mediocre sex with a washed-up bitch you were fucking in college? Please enlighten me Emily because I want to know." 

" I know I fucked up and I should have told you guys but I wasn't planning on doing anything with her. She is an old friend who needed a job so I'm doing her a favor. I'm sorry for not being upfront about it." 

"You don't get to do old fuck buddies with a track record of sleeping with their bosses favors, Especially without at least involving you know, the two girls who you have access to 24/7 that fulfill all of your needs,"  I say walking back through the living room before storming up the stairs and slamming the bedroom door.