6 | 52 | We're the Best Couple

"This isn't Potions class."

Montague was nowhere near as good of a captain as Flint was back in the day

He wasn't as cutthroat, but Montague sure as hell got his point across. Lisa recalled how much fun she was allowed to have with her players but it was annoying have to cram in practice when she was doing her regular studying/ homework and having a social life. Her teammates weren't exactly her favorite company, besides Draco. Except recently he always had a moody expression and seemed to not want to talk.

She wondered if he was still mad about the train.

She was up late one night in the common room next to a very expensive looking marble table and chair set donated by one of the wealthier pureblood families and as soon as she wrote her last word, she set her quill down and looked out the window.

The moon was up incredibly high, almost too high to see from where she was sitting. She groaned, realizing how late it was already, then remembered happily that she could sleep in since the next day was a Saturday.

She read a couple chapters of a book she had kept putting off reading, then went to bed around 2 am.

When she awoke, she was with Harry in the Slytherin common room, alongside several other students that belonged in all the other Houses. Not bothering to question it, she remembered Harry was going to show her his Potions book and how helpful it was.

When he pulled it out of his bag, it was a bouquet of flowers and Lisa took them extremely gratefully. Of course, her father appeared out of nowhere and she instinctively tried to hide them.

He wasn't there for the flowers; he pointed his wand at Harry and cast a spell that Lisa couldn't hear. To her horror, Harry was blasted and as she turned to her father he turned into an infamous werewolf that she had only heard of from Draco.

She was going to say something or yell out, but she was shaken awake by Daphne, who looked equally as tired.

"Wake the bloody hell up, Lisa," she was saying as Lisa blinked her eyes open.

She groaned at such a stupid dream and looked at Daphne. "Too early," was all she said, but Daphne wouldn't relent.

"You have a Quidditch match in an hour!"

Oh shit.

It didn't take long for her to suit up and meet the others outside, not before Daphne shoved her a pumpkin pastry and said she had to eat something before her match.

Harry waved to her sort of secretly from the sky and she yawned and waved back. Her head was spinning from being woken up after maybe four hours of sleep. She was pissed that this match had to be so early.

And it was against Gryffindor, who had the best Seeker ever (sorry Draco).

Either way, Draco couldn't play that day and Lisa didn't see him that morning to hear why. She simply overheard them scrambling to train someone before they had to start.