Proposal

Are you OK?. He asked her worriedly when she handed him the glass and took her own drink in one gulp.

-You look nervous

- Listen, I need to ask you something.

- What? He approached curious

- I need, I... I need you to help me

- With what? He asked her intrigued. Just say it.

-I want... to lose...

-What did you say? You're mumbling. he complained, getting even closer to listen to her.

- My virginity

Absolute silence. He was convinced he had heard wrong, he frowned in confusion.

- What... did you say?

-MY VIRGINITY I WANT TO LOSE MY VIRGINITY. She practically yelled it in his face, he backed away scared.

- HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY SARADA?! He turned red and finished his drink suddenly.

- And you want me... to..?

-Please

- It's a joke, right? He said  suddenly serious as if the possibility had just occurred to him.

- No

He grabbed his temple and took a few steps away, turning his back on her.

- Listen! She chased him in a frenzy, - Listen to me Boruto! She grabbed his shoulder and turned him towards her. -IT WILL ONLY BE ONE TIME, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS, THAT'S ALL! She told him somewhat hysterically, putting her hands on his face and bringing him closer to force him to look at her, the alcohol seemed to have given her a lot of strength and had removed her inhibitions.

- I'm the only one who hasn't done it yet, you understand? I don't want to look like a fool

- WHAT ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT?!

- It's the only topic everywhere, I can't take it anymore

- WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?!

- My friends

- JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING!

- THAT'S WHAT I DO! But they'll know if I never say anything

- THEN MAKE SOMETHING UP!

- AND HOW? IF I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE! They're going to think I'm naive

-WHAT DO YOU CARE WHAT THEY THINK?

- YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! she told him frustrated.

- And besides... she lowered her voice suddenly, let go of his face and turned his back on him.

-...Besides what? He asked, approaching without being able to stop himself, intrigued once again.

- I've heard that men don't like inexperienced girls, she said quietly, blushing.

- WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?!

- I heard! I don't want it to happen to me later, what if I'm bad at it. How embarrasing!

- Sarada please!... I don't know what you think is expected of you. And especially for the first time!...Things are not like that!

- And what are they like?

- it just happens, that's it!... If anything, it would be him who would have to worry, not you!

- What if it were the other way around? Hmm? What if you were the only one of your friends who hadn't done it? Wouldn't you feel like me?

He sighed angrily and sat on the bed, now that she put it that way it was easier for him to understand it, it hadn't happened to him but it had been the torment of some of his classmates a few years ago.

- It's different for a man Sarada. He told her defeated... you just...

He didn't continue, she sat next to him

-And why did you ask me? He asked her softly, looking into her eyes.

- Why? The question and the look took her by surprise.

- Because... I trust you, she told him.

It was the truth although it suddenly seemed like an incomplete answer. Maybe she should have told him the other reasons on her list.

He seemed a little sad, it was a good answer but it wasn't the one he wanted.

The door opened

- Papa

- Sarada, Boruto, what are you doing here? Sarada I need you to go down to meet the representative of the Madoka family and you Boruto, Miss Yodo is looking for you.

Rolling her eyes Sarada stood up - Think about it, okay? She asked before leaving after Sasuke.