"𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓘 𝓪𝓶?"

Hi I'm back. Sorry if I haven't updated in a while. I have not been feeling so good and I have recently moved in to my own apartment so I have been busy with that. So I hope you guys will like this one shot. Message me privately if you want to request a one shot. I don't see your comments often. So message me instead.

⁣♛꧁♡꧂⁣♛

Peter and I were walking away from Hooks ship after we had bothered him all day, laughing at his face after we took away his things right in front of him when he wasn't looking. Oh he was so mad that it looked like his head would explode.

"Did you see the look on his face when he realized his Hook was missing?" I said as we walked to our home. I heard Peter laughing as I looked behind me to see if Hook had sent any of his crew after us, if he had realized it was we who were messing with him and not poor Smee. I still don't know why the poor man works for someone like Hook, he is always treating him badly and not saying anything nice to him. I would not work for someone like that if they don't give me the respect I deserve and Smee deserves it all. When I turned back around, Peter was gone and I couldn't hear his voice anymore.

My feet had carried me to a part of the forest that I didn't recognize and the atmosphere didn't feel like home, it felt like you walked right into a scary movie. The forest had this darkness to it, it was not light, the colors were not as bright as it was before. It was all gone.

It felt like someone was looking at me, looking at my every move

It felt like someone was looking at me, looking at my every move. My heart was racing inside my chest. I was afraid like I have never been before.
"Peter" I called out in hope he was here somewhere. I didn't get a response back.
"Nibs, Tootles, Slightly" I called out the lost boys names but I didn't hear anything back.
I was in the middle of the forest and everything looked the same. I need to find water so I tried listening to the sounds around me so I got pinpoint which way the ocean was. But it was hard because it was so many sounds around me, but I tried harder and I could hear it. I smiled and began walking to the sound, something nicked my cheek and passed my head, right into a tree in front of me. My eyes widened as I saw an arrow sticking out of the tree with a note attached to it. With the words.

I paled and just stood still afraid, but when I heard hooting and feet running my feet began moving, running at full speed

I paled and just stood still afraid, but when I heard hooting and feet running my feet began moving, running at full speed. I turned my head around and saw hooded creatures running after me and I could feel my heart racing in my ears as I continued running, but as I turned around my body hit something hard. I fell to the ground hard and as I looked up I saw a boy grinning above me.

 I fell to the ground hard and as I looked up I saw a boy grinning above me

"Where do you think you're going Love?" The boy asked me. I don't think I'm in Neverland anymore.

Hi so here is part one of the one shot. Vote for part two and tell me if you like it or not.