chapter 5.

Chapter 5 of "fallin' in love" is here..♡

Don't forget to leave your precious comments and votes down there..

Please share your thoughts.. let me know if you're enjoying the story or not by commenting and voting..🌷

(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

Vegas walked into the living room, a warm smile spreading across his face as he took in the familiar scene before him. His mom, Lilly, and brother, Macau, were engrossed in a lively conversation, their laughter filling the room.

"Hey, Mom!" Vegas exclaimed, crossing the room to give his mom a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Lilly's face lit up with joy, "Vegas, my dear! We've missed you so much."

"Me too mom!"

Vegas chuckled and ruffled his brother's hair. "Hey, how are you?!"

Macau grinned mischievously, ducking away from Vegas' teasing touch. "Hey, bro! Energetic as always I guess.."

Kan, their father, walked into the room, a warm smile on his face. "Ah, Vegas, my boy! How are you.."

"Good as always dad, i guess..."  vegas smiled...

As they lounged in the living room, Macau's eyes sparkled with mischief.

"Hey, Vegas, I heard something interesting from White."

Vegas raised an eyebrow, wary of where this was going. "What is it?"

Macau grinned. "I heard you've finally let someone into your fortress of solitude. Who's the lucky person?"

Lilly's curiosity was piqued. "Ooh, Vegas, is this true? You never let anyone stay with you, remember that time I asked you to let your cousin stay with you and you refused?"

Vegas' face grew warm as he tried to defend himself. "Mom, that was different! And Macau, shut up."

Macau continued to tease, "I know, I know, Mr. 'My- place-is-my-castle' has finally fallen. Who's the person you've allowed into your heart... and apartment?"

Lilly chimed in, playfully, "Yes, Vegas, tell us! We're dying to know. Is it a girlfriend? Do we get to meet her?"

Vegas threw a pillow at Macau, laughing. "It's boy mom and you!! , just shut up."

Kan, their father, chuckled from his armchair. "Let the boy be, Lilly. Maybe he's just learning to share."

Macau snickered. "Yeah, or maybe he's finally found someone who can tolerate him."

Vegas rolled his eyes, smiling. "You guys are impossible."

Vegas mentally cursed White for spilling the beans. He had been hoping to keep this quiet, at least for a little while longer.

Macau, still grinning mischievously, asked, "So, who's the lucky guy? Do we get to meet him?"

Vegas' face grew warmer, and he tried to brush it off. "It's no big deal, guys. Just a friend from uni."

Lilly's eyes sparkled with interest. "A friend, huh? That's why you've been so secretive about your apartment all of a sudden?"

Vegas internally cursed White again. Why did he have to go and tell Macau?

Macau, still teasing, asked, "So, is he cute? Do we get to meet him?"

Vegas threw another pillow at Macau, laughing despite himself. "Oh, Shut up, Macau"