chapter 4.

Chapter 4 of "fallin' in love" is here..♡

Don't forget to leave your precious comments and votes down there..

Please share your thoughts.. let me know if you're enjoying the story or not by commenting and voting..

(⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

As they arrived, White and Dean stepped inside first, disappearing into the crowd. Vegas followed, his eyes scanning the room as he pushed open the door. Pete trailed behind, his gaze fixed on Vegas's broad back.

Upon entering, Vegas was immediately enveloped by the bustling atmosphere. The air was alive with the hum of conversations, the clinking of glasses, and the soft thump of music. He paused, his eyes scanning the crowd, until Pete appeared beside him...

As soon as Pete Was within reach, Vegas's hand instinctively went to the small of Pete's back, his touch sending a shiver down Pete's spine. With a gentle pressure, Vegas guided Pete through the throng of people, expertly navigating the crowded room..
As they made their way deeper, the sounds and scents grew louder and more intense. Pete's heart raced with excitement, his senses heightened by Vegas's touch. He couldn't help but lean into the gentle pressure, feeling a spark of electricity run through his body.

Their progress was slow, but Vegas didn't seem to mind. He took his time, his hand never leaving Pete's back, his fingers tracing small circles on the fabric of Pete's shirt. Pete's skin tingled beneath the touch, his breath catching in his throat.

Finally, they reached a private room in the back, where Vegas's football teammates were waiting. The room was filled with laughter and chatter, but Vegas's focus remained on Pete

◉⁠‿⁠◉

Laughter and clinking glasses echoed through the private bar, as the team celebrated their victory. The air was electric with joy. Vegas and Pete sat side by side, with White and Dean on their respective flanks. As the loud music began, the team sprang to life, dancing and pulling each other into the rhythm.

Suddenly, the lights flickered and died. Pete's eyes widened in startlement, his hand instinctively grasping Vegas' forearm. Vegas sensed his unease and leaned in, whispering reassuringly in Pete's ear,

"It's okay, I'm here." Pete's grip relaxed, finding comfort in Vegas' presence. Vegas wrapped his hand around Pete's, holding it firmly on his forearm, a gesture of protection and calm.

The darkness was filled with the sound of laughter and music, but for Pete, the only thing that mattered was the steady presence beside him...

As the dim lights flickered on, the room transformed into a cozy, intimate space. The team's laughter and music continued, but with a softer edge. Vegas, still holding Pete's hand, was pulled away by one of their teammates, shouting

"Come on, Celebrate!" Vegas hesitated, reluctant to leave Pete's side, but his teammates insisted,

"Just one drink, Vegas! You can't miss out on this!"

With a gentle squeeze, Vegas released Pete's hand, assuring him,

"I'll be right back." Pete nodded, a small smile on his face, as Vegas was dragged away to join the revelry. The music and laughter swirled around Vegas, but his gaze drifted back to Pete, making sure he was okay, even as he let himself be swept up in the celebration...

◉⁠‿⁠◉

As the music pulses and the team's laughter grows louder, Pete's eyes begin to dart around the room, his face pale. Vegas, sensing his distress, sets his drink down and makes his way over to Pete.