chapter 1.

Chapter 1 of "fallin' in love" is finally here..

Don't forget to leave your precious comments and votes down there..

Happy reading 🌷.. let's fall in love with this story together..

Finger crossed.. i don't ruin this..(⁠。⁠ŏ⁠﹏⁠ŏ⁠)

♪⁠~⁠(⁠´⁠ε⁠`⁠ ⁠)

Pete walked into class, his eyes scanning the room for an empty seat. He spotted one in the back and made his way there, trying not to draw attention to himself... He was a quiet student, he sat down and observed his classmates..

It wasn't long when professor entered into room..all the students fell completely silent.. and turned their attention to professor...

As professor started their lecture...the door of classroom swung open, Vegas slipped into the classroom, his eyes scanning the room for an empty seat. He was late, and he knew it. Professor Lee's stern gaze met his, and Vegas offered a sheepish grin. "Sorry, sir," he mouthed, before making his way to the only available seat.

Pete, seated in the back row, felt his heart skip a beat as Vegas's eyes locked onto the empty chair beside him. He hadn't noticed Vegas enter, too busy in taking notes from lecture. Now, as Vegas coming towards his side.., Pete's pluse quickened... As vegas plopped down on seat next him, Pete's eyes darted towards Vegas, their gazes meeting for a second before they continue to listen their professer in front..

Pete's mind raced with the realization that they were classmates, yet strangers. Despite attending the same lectures and sharing the same assignments, his interactions had been limited with his classmates, something like...

"Hey, did you understand the last lecture?" or "Can I borrow your notes?" - that was the extent of their conversations... Other than this.. he never really talked with others in class beside their work..

Now, as they sat side by side,  Pete fidgeted with his pen, trying to keep his attention on lecture. Vegas, on the other hand, seemed little relaxed and having his focus on the lecture notes.

As always lecture was boring still they focused on... It's about lecture to finish when..Professor began to speak, discussing the upcoming group project that would 25% of their grade in subject, Pete's heart sank..he hated group projects...

But then, something unexpected happened. Professor Lee announced that they would be in groups randomly,  as he gave students copies of list of groups...

As the lists were distributed to the students, Pete's heart began to race with anxiety. He always hated group projects.. he always avoided unnecessary interactions. But now, with the names on the list staring back at him, his nervousness reached high..

He glanced around the room, his eyes scanning the faces of his classmates.. And then, his gaze landed on Vegas' friends who's sitting there benches away from them.. looking at their way with some mischievous grins on their face..

Meanwhile in that time.. pete received list, he anxiously pickup list.. His eyes widened as he saw name list... His eyes shot up to look at vegas.. who's also glanced into list.. with little shrug.. he glanced at his friends with stupid grin on his face...

The name in the list:
Group number : 9

1. Dean washirakom
2. Pete saengtham
3. Vegas theerapanakul
4. White thanayut

(Ignore this ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ)

And now, he knows his life will be disaster... they're bunch of loud and popular kids.. unlike Pete.. the exact opposite to him..

To be continued..

(White and dean..  vegas' friends...)

¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯

So, chapter 1 ends here...

What will happens next??.. find out in Chapter 2...

Do comments about your thoughts on the story... ◉⁠‿⁠◉

See you soon..with new chapter

Take Care friends...🖤💙