x. (filler)

"Where are we actually going?" Seonghwa mused as he continues to walk with Hongjoong around the campus. After fetching him from the booth, the only thing they did next was walk and the smaller didn't even say anything else.

"Up to you," He shrugs, and Seonghwa stops abruptly.

"What?"

"I was just waiting for you to tell me what you wanted to do."

"I just wanted to laze around the tent."

"Yeah, no chance." Hongjoong turns to him and raises a brow, "Let's get you working."

He steps forward and pulls Seonghwa's wrist, and before he could even react they were off running to a small tent with a few people standing around.

"Ah, they already demolished our stage?" Seonghwa looks around, the pieces of LED being arranged at the main stage where they used to walk for the runway.

"Of course, dummy. It's almost time for the evening concert"

Seonghwa's face lights up. Ah! The evening concert! He almost forgot Hongjoong would perform.

"Can I really just be around here?" He slips past Hongjoong, who just got finished greeting a few students.

"What do you mean?'

"Won't I be a bother?"

Hongjoong tits his head, as if questioning him, "You're helping, Seonghwa."

Seonghwa blinks at him, waiting for him to chuckle or hint that he was joking

"You were serious?"

"I paid good money for you, prince" He winks at him as he walks away to talk to the floor manager, as Seonghwa assumed. To be fair, he could easily accept anything, plus Hongjoong saved him from whichever potential stranger he would've paired up with. It was great incentive to not be late for the evening concert that he badly wanted to go, and be with someone he preferred to be with.

He shrugs all thoughts off his mind and got to work. Easing between people who were carrying around monobloc chairs and technical wires, Hongjoong looks back to see him easily blend with other people around him. If Hongjoong smiled because he found Seonghwa adorable, only he would know.

a/n

prelims is kicking my ass SIGH