CHAPTER FIVE "KITCHEN FUN"

The sound of Birthday by Katy Perry was blaring through my phone speakers as me and Harry cooked dinner together. We both belted out the chorus and then laughing at how ridiculous we sounded. Dancing, singing and cooking at the same time was one thing I was pretty good at. Harry on the other hand wasn't. He kept knocking down things and bumping into me which was amusing yet annoying.

"Haz!" I yelled grabbing him by his hips.

He looked down at me with an innocent face. "Yes?"

I laughed and poked his dimple, "Can you go two seconds without bumping into something."

"Well this kitchen was only met for one person." He countered and I rose an eyebrow. "Then I suggest you to get out of the kitchen." I said jokingly turning away from him.

He poked my side making me jump and drop the knife. I glared over at him and he smiled innocently at me, "Get out of my kitchen!" I mimicked his old famous line from the X-Factor days making him snicker and raised his hands in defense before walking out.

"Just like old times." I heard him mumble before disappearing into the living room. I rolled my eyes and continued cutting the onions. When I was done with the unions I put it in the pan before skipping to the next song. I smiled a little as Bleeding Love played. I sang as I preheated the oven and sat on top of the counter.

I scrolled through my phone for a while and changed the station when a song I didn't recognized came on. I clicked to my Green Day station and Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana played making me literally laugh out loud making Harry peek his head in.

"What's so funny?" He asked as I slid off the counter and stepped to him.

I took his large hand in mine, "Remember Tamara's sweet 16 and we were singing every lyric to my nan."

He cracked up laughing and nodded. "And she was singing along with us too."

Our laughter echoed throughout his flat but it was cut off by the stove beeping. I opened the stove and grabbed the casserole pan, sliding it in before closing the stove again. Holy shit that was hot.

"You okay?" Harry asked taking my wrist from my eyes.

A stray tear came from my eye and he wiped it with his thumb. I giggled looking down at my feet. "It was really hot in there." I said and I could tell he was smiling.

He lifted my head with his index finger making me look up at his pretty green eyes.

"You're eyes are really pretty." I said making him laugh. Shit did I say that out loud?

"So are yours." He declares but I dismiss him with an eye roll.

He grabbed my chin softly and his smile creased a bit. "They really are. Every time I see you they always shine and when you're really happy they turn three shades lighter. Whenever you're mad they turn two shades darker but you never lose that shine in your eye."

I smiled up at him and embrace him in a tight hug. "That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." I whispered in the crook of his neck making him shiver slightly.

"Mason never gave you compliments?" He asked, his anger slowly creeping up.

"He did but none of them were as beautiful as that one." I said burying my face deeper in his neck.

He held me resting his cheek on my head and we stood there for God knows how long. We finally broke the hug because of the timer going off for the baked ziti. I reached for the mittens but Harry pushed me away.

"Go sit down you practically cooked everything." He said putting the mittens on.

I nodded and went to the living room seeing a rerun of Teen Wolf was on. I smiled recognizing the first ever episode of my favorite TV series. I sat on the couch and went through my phone noticing I have no social media but Instagram which has gotten kind of boring lately. I decided I'd make a Twitter account just for the hell of it. My thumbs did this weird dance over the keyboard trying to think of a good first tweet.

@KennyLove - Fetus Tyler Posey was so cute Xx

I followed the boys and some other artists I liked before going on Instagram. I scrolled through my feed liking the selfie my sister took with her friends.

I need to go and see her.

Minutes later my phone was bombarded with notifications from Twitter. The number of followers I had went from none to more than a thousand. My eyes widened seeing they were mostly fans of the boys.

@KennyLove - Thanks for the love guys! Love you all <3 Xx

"I leave you alone for five minutes and you make a Twitter account?" Harry says as he brings his and my plate of ziti. A small giggle passed through my lips making him do that damn smirk. He hands me my plate and sat next to me rather closely. Not that I minded though.

"I'm guessing we'll be watching Teen Wolf while we eat?" He asks before taking a bite of his ziti.

I smirked, blowing on the hot food. "You can't deny Tyler Posey Haz."