Good Morning,Doll

"Good Morning,doll"!. He says as he rolled over and wrapped his lower half around her lower half. He lays on her shoulder. She welcomed him by grabbing his chin, making him look into her eyes as she greeted him. "Good Morning, You". She kisses her man. "You look so pretty this morning doll." She thanks him and started stretching out but was abruptly stopped by a large object pushing on her feet as she tried to stretch her legs.
"I would like to stretch darling", she says tugging on the blanket. He falls off the bed with a big thud. The dogs hurriedly ran into the room looking for what caused the loud noise, oddly enough they weren't at all surprised by the find.  They start barking at him all the while checking on him, nudging him and kissing him. "Down boys, down,I promise I'm okay. Thank you for checking on me. Mama pushed me 😭 ". He complained to the boys.  They were now making their way to their mama to check on her.  She was too busy laughing at to notice. Bucky hopped in her lap and started to get comfortable. "Uh, Bubba,hi to you too. Mama's gotta potty. " He doesn't let her go until she pets him. He went on his dad side of the bed and played with his dad and brother until she gets back- it took her about 20 minutes before coming out of the bathroom. (The bathroom was on the other side of the room). She was currently doing her skin care routine as well as brushing her teeth. She also did her hair (putting it up in a bun).  "Doll"? He called out. "Yeah, baby?"  "Are you okay in there"?  "Yes sir"! She called out before turning on the shower.  "Baby, come shower with me. "  "Coming, Doll." He dunked his clothes into the hamper near the bed and walked over to the adjoining room eagerly joining his wife as was already in the process of the first rinse. "Fuck, you look so good doll".  She leaned on the wall up under the water as it drips from her body. She looks at him as she started to get touchy feely with herself. "If you do that, you aren't able to stop." She continues not caring about anything he just said. He walked over in front of her as he takes control of it. "Move your hand", he demanded then he started fingering her to his pace. It nearly knocked the wind from her. He was giving her all he got. She was barely able to hold herself up as the pace became faster. She started losing her balance. "I - I". She was speechless and shaky. I told you that you wouldn't be able to stop, didn't I."? He squeezed her thigh and she let out a little moan. "Shh"! You don't want the boys to hear you"  He got into the tub with her,knelt down in front of her, lifted her leg and put them both over his shoulder as he started to tongue fuck her as her back press against the cold wall. He looks up at her as he continues to work on her clit with his tongue.  "Mm! , I'm gonna cum, daddy, please". She begged and whimpers. He shook his head as he continues sucking and spitting on her clit more. Her balance was deducted with every other lick and suck he took. She takes her hands and grabbed a chunk as he sucks one last time. "Oh fuck, me." She moans into his kisses he gives so she wasn't too loud. He moved back just enough to view his work of art. She was out of breath. He held her there by her neck against the wall as he aligned his dick with her pussycat.  "Watch me,doll". She obeys and watched him thrust inside her. She held onto his shoulder and he wrapped her legs around his hips and started pumping into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck.  He  kept going even when she started cummin; which she didn't tell him. By the time he was ready to give her back shots,her balance was nowhere to be found. She was all wobbly. He knelt down in the tub behind her as she was already on all fours.  "One more time for me princess,then we're done." He knew just how to make his doll too tired to do anything. She was always willing.  He turned her over on her back, spreading her legs as wide as they would go and got to eating. He licked her up and down until she got numb and begged him to stop. " You're squeaky clean now,doll. Good Morning, my favorite Doll". As she was unable to speak at the moment, she just kissed him to respond. He helped her up and rinsed them off , kissing her in the process, making up for the troubles he caused.

She leaned on him for support as they head back to the room. The boys were in the room still, just not in the bed. He sat her on their bed as he went to get her something to wear from his side of the drawer. He brought her one of his large T-shirts and a pair of her underwear. He helps with putting them on as well as her many smell goods.  He loves when she gets all dolled up just for him, but he loves it more when she wore baggy clothes especially when they were his clothes.
"Alright sleepy doll, c'mere,we have to get you dressed and nutrition into your body."  She giggles at the nickname he gave her and leans over to him so he can get his shirt over her head. He moved in front of her to get her bottoms over her feet. He relotioned her and gave her some slippers and then sprays her with some of them smell goods she uses.  "You smell so good doll " . He blurts.  She thanks him with a warming hug and kiss as he puts on her slippers, kissing her forehead and grabbed her hand. "You ready, sweet sleepy doll "?  She looks up to him and nodded. He instructs the boys to go before them and wait for him to let them out back.