02

"This is how she normally is when people challenge her

"This is how she normally is when people challenge her. Especially her elders. Her ancestry truly is a mystery; but the one thing we all know too well.." he pauses for the sole purpose of suspense, "is that she's strong. possibly just as strong as him." by 'him' he was referring to ryomen sukuna himself.

The King of Curses.

Itadori side-eyes gojo then fully turns toward him with a somewhat happy but also scared expression in some way. "Does that mean she's stronger than you?" He starts walking at the same speed as gojo and you.

Gojo hums as he thinks for an answer. Surprisingly, he actually takes his time to respond. I mean yeah you're a special grade sorcerer just like him and all.. but he can't shake the fact that you could even be stronger than himself and Sukuna combined.

You were one the strongest students back when he and Suguru were in school with Shoko, after all. "Hmm.. maybe."

"Could he defeat you?" Itadori asks before all three of them enter the building Yaga is in.

He scoffs and stares at the back of your head with an unnoticeable smirk on his face. "Nah, I would win." He chuckles to himself and pushes the doors to the building open.

Inside, far ahead from the door in the darkness, Yaga is sitting there knitting a cute looking stuffed animal. Itadori questioned the stuffed animals to you and all you did as a response was stiffle a laugh and waved it off as nothing. He's so gonna get beaten up. You thought.

Yaga later on asks Itadori why he wanted to come to Jujutsu Tech, JJT, and why he wanted to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer. Simply, the boy answered it was because of his grandpa's dying wish.

"You're telling me you want to become a Jujutsu Sorcerer because of someone's dying wish?" Yaga raised his voice as some of his hand-made stuffed animals came to life in front of Yūji's eyes. His eyes quickly looked at you then back at them.

The all-green one attacked Yūji fast from all sides, and surprisingly he actually managed to block and dodge very few of the thing's attacks. Until the lights shut off and that made it increasingly harder for him to track it.