Chapter 12: Torture and Murder.

"Speaking"

"Reading out loud"

'Thinking'

Letters/lists and notes

~Parseltongue~

-Death speak-

'Mind and pack link'

-Familiar speak-

***********************

Ok, before you start, as you might of noticed I have taken all the none Chapters away and put them in a separate book so if you want to see them you can go to Start Again Fill-In Chapters. That's all enjoy. The spells I'm using will also be there.

***********************

Hadrian's p.o.v

-2 weeks later-

That's it. I'm done with Weasley and Diggory, I can't take it anymore. For the past 2 weeks, they have been harassing Kira and Nova, and now they went too far by trying to force themselves on the girls and ripping their clothes.

'Hades what are you planning I can fell your demon sides blood lust' I chuckle at Karma's words and reply with 'oh nothing important, but let's just say Karma can be a bitch' I hear him sigh but nothing else so I go back to listening to the professor.

After class, I leave before the others and smirk when I see Weasley and Diggory alone and no one is around. "Hey Weasley, Diggory, are you both busy right now?" They turn to look at me after hearing my question, "not that its any of your business, but no, we are not busy" Diggory is the one to answer and I smirk "cool because Kira and Nova have sent me to get you both" they both shout really and I just nod and tell them to follow me.

When we get to the ROR, I pace 3 times, and then a door appears. I walk in and see the Chamber and smirk darkly. "What is this place?" I hear Weasley ask, then the door slams shut and dissappears."What the hell? Where did the door go?" Diggory asks while looking for the door.

"The door won't appear again until my job is done," I say darkly and turn to face them. They are as white as freshly fallen snow, and I laugh, "You are bloody mentoal," Weasley says as he backs away. But he suddenly stopped, and I smiled evilly at his shocked face. "Hey, why can't we move?!" Diggory asked in panic.

"Oh, that is because of my little snake." they go even more pale if that is even possible. "Do you want to meet my other snake?" They sake their head as is no, and I just grin more, "To bad, she wants to meet you look." I pointed to the water where Noxs reflection is, and the idiots actually looked.

They then collapsed to the floor, and in seconds, they were both screaming. ~Nox dear, don't let them go insane just yet. Keep taking them in and out of their nightmares~ I look and the snake then back at the 2 idiots. ~ok~ I leave the Chamber/ROR and head back to the common room with a skip in my step and humming a happy tune.

-3 weeks later-

"Hey, where is Weasley and Diggory?" Nova asks as she sits down after waking up late for breakfast. "Don't know, i haven't seen them for 3 weeks," kira answers her and then goes back to eating.

Karma then looks at me, but I ignore him and continue to read my book since I was already finished with breakfast. "We should go to class," Sora says as he packs his things, and we all follow him.

-After class-

I go back to the ROR's Chamber and smirk at the drained look on Weasley and Diggory. "Hello boys, how are you doing?" They both flinch at my voice. "W-why are you doing this?" Weasley speaks up but doesn't look at me, I frown and grab his hair to make him look at me "me and the others told you to stay away from the girls but you didn't listen so you get punished" I then let go of him and start walking away, "your a coward, you have to have your little snakes do everything because your useless" I stop at Diggorys words and slowly turn back around.

"Oh, that was me giving you mercy, but if you would like, I will show you what I can do." My voice is now demonic, and they are both shaking. I smirk and say one of my own spells ~sanguis spinas~ they both scream in pain and start scratching their bodies, and I grin, knowing it's hurting more because of saying it in parseltongue After 10 minutes, I release the spell. "Was that better for you, Diggory?" He finches but says nothing, so I leave and go to lunch.

"Hades, where did you disappear too?" Ray asks me as I sit down, "I was just finishing off some of my homework," I replied and picked up a sandwich. "ATTENTION!" Everyone looks at Dumbledore and stays quiet. "It has come to my attention that there is a rumour that Mr Weasley and Mr Diggory are missing, I am letting you know now that this rumour is not true" I roll my eyes at his speech but then a student stands up, "professor where are they then?" I look at the old goat and see him sweat.

"They are doing extra classes with their family teachers," I growl at his answer and how everyone believes him. I get up to head to my next class, and the others are following me. We got to class and waited for the professor. "Hades you know something, don't you?" Kira asks, and I turn to face them "yeah that old goat is lying through his teeth," I answer and turn away from them.

-The next day-

I'm back in the chamber checking on the 2 idiots. "Haven't you had your fun? Let us go already, Peverell." I roll my eyes at Weasley and point my wand at him. He flinches and backs away, I just smirk and speak in parseltongue. ~Flammae gehennae and flammas caeli~ I smirk as flames in case him, burning him but then healing and burning him over and over again. I then end the spells and smirk as he looks at himself but doesn't see any damage. "Well, bye for now, boys," I giggle and leave while whistling.

-A month later-

"Will you stop already? We can't take anymore," Weasley whines, and I just growl, "did you stop when the girls asked you to?" I roll my eyes when they both stay silent, "pathetic," I say and finally decide to end their pain, ~sectumsempra~ I watched them bleed out slowly and painfully dying. After they died, I did I left the chamber and did some of the spell I had done in class.

-The next day-

I woke up extra early and put on my invisible cloak and went to the Chamber to get my yo victims. Then I got there, I levitated then and put a notice me not on them and to them to the great hall and made them float so everyone could see them and then left.

When I got back to the dorms, I went and showered. After 20 minutes in the shower, I got out and dried off and got ready. Everyone was starting to wake up now and started getting ready. When we were all done, we met up with then girls and headed down to the great hall.

When we got there, all that was heard was a scream, and then losts of running from the professors 'good now what will you do old man' I smirk as they go pale and take the boys down and away from everyone. "Classes are cancelled. Go back to your dorms. Your food will be there waiting for you." The Headmaster shouted so everyone could hear him, and with that, everyone went back to their dorms.