🥀Chapter 10 🥀

Ps: True Friends will always remain True Friends no matter where you all go, No matter How long you last talk

Ps: True Friends will always remain True Friends no matter where you all go, No matter How long you last talk. You will still remain friends till the end of time....

🥀 LUMINOUS🥀
______________________________________

🥀POINT OF VIEW OF
MERIENE AMETHYST MONTIVELES🥀

I look at the table, Erra on the other Hand was Busy eating her Food.
Punong Puno ng Marshmallow ang bunganga Niya habang sinasawsaw niya iyon sa Nutella.

Napailing na lang Ako,takaw talaga ng buntis na to. Tinalo pakong may tatlong Bata sa tyan eh.

I look at the Wall clock, it's Already 10am. Today Is the day that I will met the other Girls who reincarnated in this world.

Erra and Thea Manage to contact the other girls, Thea didn't even tell me who are they but she told me that I just need to wait.

We're currently here in the Pool Area of my Mansion, After 2 minutes. Different kind of car approaching was heard, seems like they arrive.

I stand up first and make my way to the Entrance, Erra on the other hand follows me.

Napaawang ang labi ko habang nakatitig sa mga tao g nasaharapan ko.

Hindi ko alam kung Anong sasabihin ko, just like what happen yesterday upon seeing Kellsy and Al ay natuod nanaman ako sa kinatatayuan ko.

Kusa Ng nagsibagsakan ang mga luha ko, I feel something heavy lifted from my chest as I watch them one by one. Halos Hindi ako makahinga sa sunod-sunod na pag hagulgol ko.

My Gangmates in Flesh, Completed unharm and alive. Narinig ko ang page hikbi nila isa-isa,nagsimula Ng mag lakad ang paa ko papunta kung nasan sila habang lumuluha. Ramdam na ramdam ko ang panginginig ng katawan ko sa bawat hakbang na ginagawa ko.

"V-Venus.... Y-Ysca... A-Avel..." Nauutal-utal na banggit ko sa pangalan nila , I only Pictured this in my dreams, that I will be able to touched them once again. Ang mga babaeng itinuring Kong Kapatid Kona at kapamilya na kinuha Sakin Ng Hindi ko manlang nagawang iligtas.

The Three of them Cried as they give me a warm hug, Kellsy and Thea join the Group Hug.

I look at Erra and gestured her to Join us and she gladly accepted it,She was crying too.

"W-why are you crying erra?" I asked while tears streaming down my face.

"*Hik, B-Because I feel Happy at the Reunion. Peace! My pregnancy Hormones" She said while laughing, natawa tuloy kami sa inaasal niya.

"Bitch!" I commented while laughing, Erra never Failed to make me laugh all the time....

_____

"So what's the Plan Queen?" Thea asked as she sipped her coffee, she never change. Still a coffee lover...

I smirked at her, " Were going to Resurrect our Group but the difference is that were going to be called "Luminous" Since that what we really are, We will continue to keep our Husbands safe and also we will control the Balance of this World. We're going to Dominate this world,With our power. Without a doubt, were going to be able to save them and even this hopeless world." I told them as I drink my own Milk.