🥀Chapter 8🥀

Ps: Fictional Mafia Men are possessive mens who wants their woman to be theirs only, they won't literally cheat and loyal as fuck

Ps: Fictional Mafia Men are possessive mens who wants their woman to be theirs only, they won't literally cheat and loyal as fuck. So if you're into dangerous men then go inside the book.

______________________________________

🥀POINT OF VIEW OF
MERIENE AMETHYST MONTIVELES🥀

I woke up from the heavy things laying on my stomach, I feel like puking so I forcely pushed that heavy things on my stomach and run to the bathroom to emptied my Stomach.

I felt someone follow me, he rubbed my back as I vomit on the Toilet bowl.

"What's happening? Are you okay? Should I call a doctor? Where do you feel hurt? Tell me, Fuck!" Cassius said in his Panicking Voice.

Tulala akong nakatingin sa kanya,sinusuri kung Anong reaksyon Ang nag lalaro sa mukha Niya.

I never thought that he has this side, there's no scene on the book that Cassius Panicked like this.

I end up laughing while looking at him who was frowning while he was looking at me,kung Nakita nya lang ang itsura nya ngayun ay paniguradong matatawa sya but of course Cassius being always the serious type won't laugh easily.

He glares at me that makes me stop from laughing,nakasalubong na Ang kilay nya habang madilim ang anyo na nakatingin Sakin.

"Don't laugh at me! I'm not joking! I am worried as fuck because you keeps of voming and yet you have the nerve to laugh at me? " Cassius said as he roll his eyes.

That makes me gasp, did he just roll his eyes? "Cassius, Bakla ka ba?" Wala sa sailing lumabas sa bibig ko iyon, his expression darken.

"What did you just say? Will you repeat it, Baby." May diin na sabi niya.

I gulped," I... I said your... Gay? " I said unsure if I should said that but I still end up saying it that makes his expression even becomes more darker.

I think what I did was wrong because I can see that he didn't like it, "You said I was gay, should I demonstrate how manly I am? Should I add another sperm to prove that I'm not gay?Babae. " He said as he put his hand on the side of my head as he lean closer, only a few inches away till our face crash on each other.

The way he said the last word Is so damn sexy and hot! Fuck! I didn't know na Ang pagsasalita Ng Tagalog ay Ang sexy pakinggan or it's just that he was the one who said that.

I gulped upon remembering his threat, he seems serious while he was saying that. Knowing Cassius, he'll do what he said.

"I.... N-no need, I'm hungry... Let's go downstairs." I said without making an eye contact with him, no matter how much I like and biased him ay Hindi maalis ang takot sa tuwing kausap ko siya.