🥀Chapter 13🥀

🥀Ps: A man who really loves a woman will do anything for the sake of her, even if giving up hiz life

🥀Ps: A man who really loves a woman will do anything for the sake of her, even if giving up hiz life. he's willing to sacrifice everything he has..🥀

______________________________________

🥀POINT OF VIEW OF

DARIUS AZRAEL MASSIMO🥀

I continue to keeps on courting Erra even though she already accepted me as her boyfriend.

I just want to show her the loves she deserve, she's worth to receive everything.

"Flowers for my beautiful Little Kitty. " I said to her as I gave her the huge bouquet of White Flowers.

"Oh Gosh! It's so pretty!!mag Kano bili mo? Mukhang kailangan Kona mag Tayo ng Flower shop nito!" She said as she pecked on my lips habang tumatawa.

I smiled form on my lips, just Seeing her smile worth everything,"If that's what you want we can open 10 stores if you like." I offered her.

Nanlaki ang mata nya pero umiling din Siya, "Gago! Nagbibiro lang Ako! Oa nito!" Awat nya habang tumatawa.

Ngumiti lang Ako,"Also don't tell me your planning on turning my house as your garden. You bought me flowers everyday,What am I suppose to do to all of it? " Erra said while laughing.

I tickles her until we ended up chasing each other, Just being with her makes my day completed.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

Till that day comes,Were I decided to do that.

"Is everything ready?" I asked, I was on a phone call right now.

"Yes Boss, everything is ready. We already had a vision of Ms Erra, she was about to leave her house. Should we kidnap her now?" My Right had Marvis asked.

A Smirked form on my lips, "Yeah, make sure she won't be able to see any of you." I Answered while smirking...

"Copy Boss, We'll captured her and send to that place." He said.

I ended the call and wear my Coat, I take my walk and went to the meeting place where I will meet my people...

As I drove my black Jaguar car, I reach the destination. A resort I build, it become a tourist spot and famous for its white sand beach...