Chapter 3

BLAIR WRENLEE

⋆⭒˚.⋆🪐 ⋆⭒˚.⋆

I've never been serious about killing a person, but seeing Warner in front of me makes me want to commit murder.
Unfortunately, I am not mentally strong enough to lead the killing. To plan, to carry out, and then to hide the dead body. I don't, but Amy would do all of this to the point where detectives and investigators would even go undercover, but they couldn't prove that she was the one who committed the murder.

" You won't get the necklace until Matthew is safe and by my side," he was making me realize that no matter how hard I continued to fight to get my necklace back, I wouldn't be able to win until I took him to Amy's house.

" promise me, " I told him.

" pinky promises seriously? how old are you? five? "

" Warner, " I say, " You have to give me a guarantee that I will get the necklace back! '

" I won't say 'I promise' " Was he trying to get the image of a serious man?

Whatever he tries, he turns out very badly.

" The members of the sector and especially the commanders-in-chief do not break positive conditions. "

" We are not in the sector now. "

" We- "

My head was terribly tired from the busy and stressful news from the morning, so I didn't let the speech continue, I opened the door of the room and left no way to get out, I closed it so loudly.

exhausted and in a terrible state, I straightened my watery hair with my hands and entered the door room where Eric used to live. This room holds many good and bad memories. This corner is probably my favorite part of this cursed house. According to Eric, this assessment of this room was just a figment of my imagination and fantasy.
Often, when I was little, I was haunted by such amazing fantasies, and it still haunts me. Somehow even one small detail can mean a lot to me. For example, the dove necklace, which is in Warner's pocket, no one knows how it is and if it will be returned to me.
He did not promise. He probably wouldn't even return it to me.
But after all this, after all that I shall do to him now, perhaps His Highness will show mercy and give me back my property.

I laughed out loud at my own thoughts as I made my way through the front door to the wooden doors and stopped by Eric's wardrobe. After getting over the toxic air and territory here and being alone with herself, he moved to another house and decided He didn't want to take from here even one small thing that connected him to father.

I hope I will share his fate soon. He often tells me that whether I get into college, he will help me and let me fly out of this cage. My brother managed to do it, he spread his black wings and flew away from here. I will spread my white wings and soon I won't even see this place with my eyes anymore.. In any case, I hope so..

My shoulders started to ache from exhaustion. When I opened the doors, the bolts made the same noises that my left shoulder did a few seconds ago.
It is the fault of excessive fatigue. Whether I solve all this, the situation will calm down and I will have some time for myself. Blair you deserve to rest and relax your shoulders.

I took out Eric's black, warm shirt and put it on my hand. I turned back and went back there again, exhausted and tired, I returned to where I left the blondie. I found the doors open three inches. I slammed and closed it so hard and tight that I don't think the wind or the breeze could open it. The blondie probably did it. For a few seconds, I stood by the door with clothes in my hands and listened to how he whispered to himself.