chapter 3

Author's pov:

Tae was making meera wear a dress while playing with her and making her giggle....he packed the baby bag.... with meera's water bottle.... extra clothes....wet wipes and diapers....

wet wipes and diapers

Meera's look....

Tae:"aww my baby is so cute...."he cooed kissing her cheeks making her giggle and make baby sounds....kook got ready and went to tae and meera....kook kissed meera's cheeks and they sat inside the car....kook was driving and tae was sitting beside him with meera on his lap....

Suddenly meera started to whine and she put her hand inside tae's blouse whining and pinching tae's bud....tae hide her in his saree and started to feed the baby....kook was sweating listening to sucking sounds meera was making and tae would hiss whenever meera pinch his other bub while playing....

They reached the hospital and doctor checked meera....

Doctor:"great she gained weight and looking so much better Mrs Jeon.... continue to feed her and she will be alright and healthy...."he said and kook somewhat felt proud when doctor called tae mrs Jeon....

Doctor was preparing the injection and kook couldn't see it so he went outside (a/n: just like my appa even now I'm this old 😑)....

Tae pulled her diaper and the doctor gave the injection and meera started to cry loudly....

Tae:"shh baby it's over...."he said carrying meera outside and kook was waiting for them inside the car and tae sat beside kook....meera was still crying....

Tae:"shh my baby.... here look your booboo...."he said hiding meera under his saree and she immediately latched on tae's bud and started to squeeze his other boob hardly taking her anger making tae chuckle at her cute act...kook was having hard time to not see the view of tae's cleavage bouncing because of meera playing....

They reached the office and kook took tae to his cabinet and meera was sleeping so tae put meera in the crib that was in kook's cabinet....kook went to the meeting.... shila was trying to get attention from kook in the meeting room by exposing her body with small dress and ton of make up..... after the meeting kook went to his cabinet with shila and saw tae was feeding meera who was hungry in her sleep....

Jk:"tae did she woke up...."he asked....

Tae:"no she was hungry in her sleep and now also she is in deep sleep just wanted me...."he said caressing meera's tiny body under his saree....shila was burning in jealousy looking at kook being soft for tae....

Shila:"sir it's lunch time you have meeting with Mr krish in the near by restaurant...."she said but Mr krish was going to come tomorrow but she lied to kook thinking she would take kook to restaurant and act like Krish cancelled the meeting and have lunch with jungkook because they were already in the restaurant....

Jk:"no cancel the meeting and tell mr Krish to meet me tomorrow in my office not restaurant... and show me the presentation notes of the recent meeting...."he said not looking at her....

Shila:"sir actually I didn't understand the presentation and thought I would ask you doubts...."she said acting and went beside kook's chair and wantedly lean down showing the file....

Jk:"stand infront of the table miss shila and don't think I'm blind I know you didn't note anything but doing timepass in the meeting...."he yelled and tae was looking at his husband's anger for first time....

Shila went outside crying feeling insulted....kook was fuming in anger because shila was so irresponsible....tae saw it and he put meera inside the crib and went near kook and hugged him making kook's heart beat loudly and eyes pop out.....but soon he melted in his wife's arms hugging him back feeling bliss....

Tae:"don't stress yourself this much it's not good for health..."he said softly and kook hummed in deep tone.... kook's hand went to tae's bare waist and started to caress it making tae bite his lips in new feelings....kook squeeze his soft milky slender thin waist making tae let out a gaspe moan....

Tae broke the hug and kook wanted to whine and tae went to check on meera but kook went to behind tae to see meera suddenly tae turned around and both bumped into eachother and fell down and their lips touched together making their eyes widened in shock....

Tae said sorry with red cheeks and about to get up but kook held tae's waist pulling him closer to his face....

Jk:"why sorry....we are husband and wife right...."he whispered staring at tae with intense look making tae's breath heavy and shy.... suddenly meera started to cry so tae immediately got up and took her in his arms....

Jk:"let's go to home now....",he said and they went to home.....

It was midnight and meera was sleeping in between her mama and dada.... she suddenly started to whine in her sleep searching for her booboo and tae was in deep sleep so he lifted his saree pallu and unhook the blouse and pulled out his boob and meera latched on tae's bud sucking milk and squeezing tae's boob in sleep....

Jungkook woke up because of sucking sounds and his eyes got wide looking at tae's bare boob and meera gulping the milk and most of it spilling out because of her playing....tae was in deep sleep so he didn't think about kook's presence....

Jungkook licked his lips staring at big round milky boobs and pink buds and the creamy milk dripping from the pink bud whenever meera pinch tae's other bud.... kook's member woke up and got rock hard for the first time because he never felt anything towards anyone else before tae....

Jk:"kook stop looking like this....it is wrong....but he is my wife right...."he thought...

The whole night kook couldn't sleep and just stared at tae's big milky melons and tried to control his hunger....

To be continued........❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘