chapter 5

Author's pov:

Taehyung was setting up the table for jimin and jihoon.... kook was playing with meera in the living room....

Jk:"your mama is not giving attention to dada baby...."he said to meera in his arms pouting....after setting up the table tae went to the living room and meera started to make grabby hands towards her mama....

Tae:"what my baby is doing hmm...."she said taking meera in his arms....meera giggled at her mama....kook was staring at tae's lips wanting to taste them again....

Soon jimin and jihoon came to house and everyone sat down for dinner....tae was holding meera sitting on the chair....

Jihoon:"wow tae you have magic in your hands.... I missed your cooking so much...."he said smiling and kook was glaring at him all the time since he came....

Jimin:"you know Aunty tae would cook for jihoon every day when we were in college...."he said to mrs Jeon....

Mrs Jeon:"wow really they both have good bonding...."she said eyeing kook's jealous face....

Tae:"I used cook for all my friends mom...."he said smiling....jihoon was looking at tae not blinking to trigger kook more as jimin said to him to do....kook was really irritated because jihoon's look at his wife without blinking....

They all talked for some time and they went out.... jihoon hugged tae before going making the bunny more angry....mrs Jeon winked at jimin who winked back....

Tae was breastfeeding meera on the bed under his net saree and kook came outside the bathroom after taking a shower only towel around his waist....

Jungkook looked at tae who was feeding meera and he could see Meera sucking on his pink bud because it was net saree and playing with other making it leak....

Kook licked his lips feeling his member waking up....tae looked at kook who was looking at him while licking his lips....tae blushed looking down but he doesn't know why tae didn't covered himself....tae was looking like a tomato staring at kook's sexy hot body....

Jk:"take a pic hun..."he said smirking and tae immediately looked down with shy face....tae pulled meera and with pop sound meera left tae's bud....tae layed meera in between the bed and keeping pillows around her....tae hooked up his blouse but he forgot to hook one of the hooks exposing tae's cleavage....

Kook wore his clothes and sat on the bed with his laptop doing work....tae was setting meera's things in the closet.... kook looked at tae tip toeing keeping the things and saw tae's slender milky curvy waist with thin silver waist chain making kook graon....

Kook went to tae and back hugged him tightly and started to kiss tae's neck desperately....

Tae:"ahh kook what are you doing mmm ahhh...."he was moaning at the sudden action but also liking it....

Jk:"I can't control now...."he whispered near tae's ear kissing it and turned tae around and smashed his lips on tae's lips holding tae's bare waist kissing him passionately feeling the soft lips....kook hummed at the taste and tae kissed back fisting kook's hair closing his eyes....

Jk:"so sweet jaan...."he mumbled kissing making tae blush....both pulled away from the kiss and a string of saliva was connected to their lips....

Jk:"I love you tae.... I know it's really sudden but I will not force you... I respect what ever you say...."he got cutoff by tae's index finger on his lips usshing him....

Tae:"I love you too kook.... you are the reason that I got meera and I could never find a husband,father and son like you...."he said with tears and kook hugged him tightly with tears in his eyes lucky to find this angel for him and his baby daughter.....kook put his hands inside tae's saree and he hooked one of the blouse hooks making tae shiver....