chapter 2

Author's pov:

Mrs Jeon and kook looked at tae with gratitude....

Doctor:"okay I will give you lactation pills and injections and you will produce milk in 2 days...."he said and kook was feeling lots of emotions looking at taehyung ready to feed meera....(A/n:-it is imaginary fanfiction please don't look for real life logic here and comment unnecessary informations based on real.... thank you....)....

Mrs Jeon:"tae...I called your parents... I need to talk about something..."she said and tae nodded they all went to meera's hospital room and tae immediately took meera in his arms....

Mrs Jeon:"mr kim I don't think meera would live without taehyung....so I want tae to marry my kook.... please don't say no to it we can't bare one more loss...."she said crying and tae let out tears looking at the tiny baby in his arms looking so lifeless....

Mr kim:"but we don't know if tae and kook are ready..."

Tae:"I'm ready appa...."he said and kook widened his eyes....

Jk:"I'm okay as well... I can do anything for my baby...."he said smiling a little.... after some time kook took tae to some restaurant and tae was holding meera...

Jk:"tae thank you so much for agreeing to the marriage for meera....I promise I will take care of you and I will make sure to make you comfortable.... even though it is because of meera....."he said with gratitude towards tae....

Tae:"no need to thank me from now on meera is my baby as well jungkook shi...." Kook nodded with a smile.... mrs Jeon was hoping that maybe kook and Tae would be like a real couple as well....

Taehyung was taking medications for lactation and the next day was his marriage with kook....

(A/n: I will not write the marriage rituals because the story will start after the marriage so it's not important to mention... you all can imagine Indian marriage)....

The night after the marriage....

After the marriage tae was in the room in kook's home but it's his as well...meera was in his arms and tae started lactating this morning and now he has to breastfeed meera....meera started to cry in his arms....

Tae:"shh my baby mama will give booboo...."he said removing his blouse hooks and pulled out his huge round perfect boob out with pink buds... milk was leaking because of meera's crying
....

Tae guided meera's mouth near his bud and she immediately latched on it because she recognised tae's sent.... she started to suck eagerly while squeezing tae's boob with her tiny hands and tae let out some tears looking at his baby and kissed on her cheeks....

Tae:"my baby will never starve again...."he said with so much affection.... meera was gulping the sweet milk like no tomorrow playing and bouncing tae's other boob with her tiny hand....milk was squirting out of tae because of her squeezing tae let out chuckle....he was feeding meera under his saree....

Meera was making small sucking sounds and slurping sound kicking her tiny legs in the air gulping her mama's sweet booboo milk.... jungkook knocked and entered inside the room and saw tae was feeding meera and immediately looked down and sat down on the couch infront of the bed his back was facing tae....

Jk:"taehyung you haven't eaten anything since morning.... I brought you fruits please eat it after feeding meera...."he said and tae smiled at the caring nature of kook....

Tae:"my baby slept already...."he cooed looking at meera inside his saree who was holding tae's other bud pinching and sleeping while sucking lazily and the milk was leaking from here mouth....tae slowly pulled his bud out from meera's mouth and set his saree properly....he put the baby in the middle of the bed beside him....