chapter 11

Author's pov:

Jungkook switched on the TV but for some reason it was all blank.... Teena sighed in relief and smirked because she gave money to the maid to destroy the baby monitor....

Jk:"I want each and every worker here right now...."he shouted and every worker gathered in the hall....

Jk:"I'm giving a warning to whoever did this accept it otherwise the consequences will be horrible...."he shouted in a deep voice making everyone shake in fear....mrs Jeon was hugging tae caressing tae's hair and meera was in tae's arms sleeping....

Guard:"sir actually one time I saw this maid go inside the baby's room...."he said pointing at one maid who started sweating and teena was also sweating because the maid is who she gave money....

Maid:"sir I'm really sorry i didn't do it myself but te----..."she got cut off by a slap from Teena....

Teena:"how dare you hurt my baby...."she shouted slapping the maid non stop not letting the maid to talk and jungkook was fuming in anger and police came....

Jk:"officer arrest her by tomorrow I want every information who is behind it...."he said and police salute to kook and arrested the maid who was shouting and teena was really tensed because the maid will bark everything in the police station....

Teena:"look mom still you don't trust me....how can you say like this to me mom I'm not a criminal to kill my own baby...."she said crying trying to gain sympathy....

Teena:"mom I'm still warning you guys that Taehyung is not good to be in our family.... I'm scared of what more he would do to our family ...."she said crying and kook was fuming in anger and he was about to kill her but Mrs Jeon stopped him....

Mrs Jeon:"kook take taebear to room....my baby don't stress yourself and take rest okay my love...."she said kissing tae's forehead and cheeks....kook glared at Teena and held tae's waist taking him to the room....mrs Jeon ignored Teena completely not confronting her and kook knew that something is going on his mom's mind because mrs Jeon would have killed Teena because of what she said about tae and kook trusted his mom....

Teena:"wow I think somewhere mom started to trust me...."she thought smirking because mrs Jeon went away without saying anything to her....

-----------

In room tae was feeding meera on the bed with tears in his eyes and kook layed behind tae....kook removed tae's clothes completely while kissing tae's neck and he removed his clothes completely as well....kook hugged tae tightly from behind giving skin to skin warmth and tae sighed feeling warm and blissful from his husband....meera was in deep sleep sucking on tae's bud....

Kook was sucking on tae's neck and touching tae's kitty making tae let out soft moans....kook was softly caressing tae's wet pvssy sucking and licking tae's neck.... tae's stress was replaced with pleasure and blissful feeling from his hubby....

Tae:"hubby ahh faster rub inside as well...."he whispered moaning and kook put his member inside tae's hole from behind moving softly while caressing tae's clit....tae closed his eyes moaning softly at his hubby's pampering....

Jk:"no one can take our baby away from us jaan because they have to deal with jeon jungkook first to come to you and our baby and I will not let that happen...."he whispered near tae's ear licking it and tae's eyes became more glossy and turned only his head to face kook and connected their lips softly kissing and kook was sucking on tae's lips and tongue soothingly.....

Kook tip was on tae's g-spot rubbing on it not thursting and running his tip gently on tae's spot and tae was releasing his slick on kook's member and kook's precum was spreading inside tae's every corner of his wet tight hole....both slept softly moaning feeling each other's warmth.....