Torches (Torchwick trailer)

I've been lying on a roof with my head propped up by a crate for the past three hours waiting for a bullhead to show up. Once one does I sit up and watch as White fang fill out followed by a blonde girl with lilac eyes. From what I can tell, she is yelling at them with raging fury at the animals. I don't really like Faunus but this was over the top. Why would they work with her? All she does is yell at them. I should teach her a lesson. I jump off the roof, landing in a military roll, holding my cane to her face.
"Hello, Blondie." I say smirking widely.
"Who are you?" She asks before I smack her with the cane sending her flying, getting ready for a fight with the White Fang. One by one I take them down, without killing them, only leaving the blonde one.
"You really wanna fight?" I ask pointing out I took out all her forces. In turn she nods and runs at me, grabbing me by my collar as I laugh.
"If you let me go now, I won't call the cops." I say trying to convince her, but she just throws me activating her bracelets into gauntlets, and I just smirk.
"So were going for that tone, huh?"
She runs at me and I call for Neo and she and I teleport away leaving the Blondie confused.
"Thanks, Neo." I say lightly kissing the top of her head. She nods in response and hugs me. Little icecream cone is so adorable.

/second trailer done! :3 it's a bit short, I know. But, I liked it./