Mint Hair Thief (Emerald Trailer)

~Emerald's POV~
I've spent my whole life stealing and thieving from people. Recently I've been trying to stop it all since I realized it's not right. Then I notice this beautiful girl in black, wearing a bow, so I start to follow her, because she's being oddly suspicious. She leads me to a White Fang hideout and I smirk. Perfect. Just need to sneak in somehow. I might as well search the area for a costume animal part. I find mint green cat ears, so I buy them and sneak into the gathering. That's when I notice him. You know. Grey hair, charcoal eyes, a grey jacket black pants and boots. I slowly find my way over to him and grip his hand to let him know I was here. He looks over to me and I smile.
"You ready to start a party, Master thief?" He says teasingly.
"Yes..... Shut up." I say hiding my blush. Then he cuts the light and me and him jump out the window waiting for the fight to come to us. The whole time we were fighting, I would get annoyed with Mercury but he was just so cute! I swear at that moment I felt as if I had fallen in love. Not that I wanted to.....he's just...... Woah...... *crunch*
"MERCURY!!!!! NOOOO!!!" I yell as I rush over to him and see his leg broken.
"Mercury......"
"Heh... Since when did you care about me...?" He asks. Then I reply to him with a kiss.
"We should go...." I say picking him up.

/Cliff hanger!!!!! XD/