sleepover with the guys prt 1

A / N
Ok so i told myself the first to.help me would win and get there OC in here so
Kisa_dragoneel won #accomplishment
Ok lets start this ish

A sound soul rest within a sound mind and a sound body

Your pov
Im running to maka and souls house. BAM ! I collapse to the floor along with a girl my age with light pink hair and deep blue eyes " im so sorry " she says getting up and helping me up . " Dont say sorry , it was my fault for not paying attention, so im very sorry " i say with a small blush of embarrassment on my face . " hi im kisa " she says , extending her hand " Y / N " i say smiling. " hey me and a few friends are having a sleepover , they are very welcoming, so would you like to come ? " i ask she shakes her head no " im going home to my mother , another time " she says handing me her cellphone number and a pen , i rip of a peice of paper from my notebook and write my number down . Giving it to her . " talk to you later ( Y/N ) " she says right before taking off . I begin to run again realizing i need to get going ad well

Time skip to maka and souls house .
I ring the doorbell and put my.hands on my knees while panting. The door opens and im picked up bridal style ( chapter one anyone ?) I know this feeling " kid put me down , im fine " i say not even looking up "fine angel" he says . He has been calling me that ever since this mornings incident. He puts me down and patty runs over to us "I SHIP IT " She shouts in our face ( i ship the everyone >:) ...)
I just grab her hand and go over to where everyone is . I see an empty seat near crona and almost squeal in joy . I sit next to him and rock comes out . " hey starlight" he says " heya rock " i say looking at the small.... hmm , what is he ? " ok guys , we are going to play a game ... we are mixing spin the bottle and truth or dare " maka says . I dont know either of them so i just go along with it " ok so rules are , when one person spins the bottle , they get to ask the person it landed on any question and then they do the dare " she says we sit in a circle and maka gets an old soda bottle ( no beer here guys ) "I WANNA GO FIRST !!!" patti shouts she spins the bottle and of course... it lands on me "shit... " i mutter under my breath . Patti crawls towards me " Y / N , who here do you like " she says . Not understanding the question. "I like all of you , you are all my friends " i say firmly . Everyone except me starts laughing. "she meant who do you have a crush on " soul says between laughter. " I do not have a crush on anyone" i say . They all gasp . " i speak of the truths " i say . " ok , now i dare you to sit in kids lap for the rest of the night. I shrugg my shoulders and jump in kids lap since he is the left of me . I spin the bottle and it lands on soul " YAYY " I shout . Soul looks scared because of my reaction " patti , can i get up for times like these ? " i ask she nods yes . I crawl over to soul " soul , have you ever been uncool ? " i ask " no " he replies "PUNISHMENT FOR LYING !!! " i shout "oh no," he says " oh yes " i reply . "Soul evans , i dare you to let the girls dress you up and stay that way the rest of the night !!! " i say ....

Cliffhanger because its 11:00 and i haven't sleept for 2 days soooo.... PEACE