New friends

Y/N Walked into town so that she wasn't alone in her apartment . She started to walk to the cafe but she heard her name being called out . She turned around to see kisa ( from the chapter : sleepover with the guys part 1) running towards her . Y/N rubbed her arm and slowly walked to kisa "hey..." She muttered. Kisas smile dropped when she heard the scared tone of Y/N's voice. "What's wrong?" Kisa asked her quietly . Y/N looked around and grabbed kisas hand . "I will tell you at my 'house'" she said and started walking to tsubaki and blackstar house. kisa nodded and followed behind .
Time skip to the house provided to you by my annoying little brother
They both walked into the house and out of no where blackstar came and tackled hugged Y/N . Y/N hugged back then pulled away . She then led kisa to her room and jumped on her bed muttering into her pillow "I'm never going to one of those again" she sat straight up and looked at kisa who was now sitting next to her . Y/N then told kisa everything that had happened. Kisa looked at Y/N surprised . "asura... Like... THE asura? The keishen asura ? " she asked. Y/N just nodded her head yes. "Well Y/N are you a weapon or a Meister? " she asked . Y/N was confused by the randomness of the question but answered anyway. "Weapon" she said calmly. Kisas eyes lit up. "Im a Meister! What weapon are you?" Kisa asked. "I can be any weapon my Meister desires" she said looking at kisa. Kisa smiled widely and opened her mouth to talk but y/n beat her to it "but i dont really need a meister, i have always been a self weilding weapon" she said. Kisa looked at y/n with pleading eyes "pleaseeeeeeee be my weapon , it will get me into the EAT class , and i reallyyy want a weapon" kisa begged but stopped when she saw blackstars shadow eavesdropper she thought then looked at y/n again "fine , we can try at the basketball court" y/n said then kisa squealed in delight. "YAYYY !!! " she smiled and grabbed y/n hand and dragged her out her room. Y/N looked at blackstar "we are going to the basketball court to see if our soul wavelengths are in sync" she said and smiled at him then hugged him quickly. She then grabbed kisas hand and ran to the basketball court leaving a blushing blackstar at home.